kdrkid81 is offline Associate Member

critique test/var/tbol cycle

Ok goals are to lower bf% gain roughly 15 pounds of clean quality muscle no water retention and maintain what I can post cycle.

Test E 500mg/wk wks.1-12
    Liquid Anavar 60mg/ed wks. 7-14
    Oral Turanibol 75mg/ed wks. 7-14

Letro .25mg/ed wks. 1-18
    Amrimidex 1mg/ed wks 1-18
    Nolva 50mg/ed wks 1-18
    Clomid 300mg/1day 100mg/day 2 to 5 50mg/ed day 6-30

Like I said I do not want any water retention or gyno possiblities for that matter. Clomid obviously is being run 14 days after last Test E inject. I am pron to water retention and gyno so maybe my combat gear seems a little to much so this is where I need the most critiquing so let me know guys ok thanks.

goose is offline Banned
    Ever thought about running a non test cycle,it can be done?

goose4.........

this actually will be my first test cycle iv ever done

This is a horrible cycle in my opinon. First of all, drop the test and replace it with primo or equipoise . If you're looking for more vascularity switch to equipoise, more hardness, switch to primo.

Don't take two different orals. Not because they're bad or because they do the same thing but because it's a waste of money to stack to orals of the similar properties, just take more of one if you're looking for quicker gains.

The test will bloat you up so drop it. Try this...

Weeks 1-9: Equipoise 400mg every Monday
    Weeks 10-12: Primobolan at 150mg on Monday and 150mg on Thursday, take the last shot of primo on Monday of week 12.
    Weeks 1-5: 3 choices..... Winstrol at 40-50mg every day, t-bol at 25-35mg every day or anavar at 20-30mg every day
    Weeks 12: Nolvadex 20mg daily
    Week 13-15: Nolvadex 40mg daily
    Week 12: 2,500 I.U. of HCG on Monday and 1,250 I.U. of HCG on Thursday

Var will give you more strength
    Winny will give you more definition
    T-bol will give you more size

Have a ball, you'll be shredded if you already have a low bodyfat (10-14%)

correct me if im wrong but isnt eq supposed to be run more less than 12 weeks cause of its slow effects also why only primo for 3 weeks?? test will bloat me but its to my understanding that the novla letro and arimidex will combat the bloat im already on tbol at 50mg ed so i wouldnt go less and var at 40mg ed

goose is offline Banned
    I like the cycle it inspector_injector.But your wrong about you can`t combine them orals.The main thing is you have to think of your liver,the total intake of these Var and Tbol,should never exceed 100mgs.Of cource use liver protectants.Tbol increases Libido and Var decreases both.If you run Tbol higher than Var you can counteract these sides.You run the Var in this cycle strictly for strenghth,hardness.and vascularity.Any contribution that Var makes will be accepted,but not expected.I would run Var at 30,at 30 it has minimal effect on libido.Tbol I would run it at 70mgs.It will increases libido,appetite,mood, and free test levels.Run this with EQ,WOW.

goose4.............

The equipose undecylanate ester stays active for 4 weeks. If you don't take something in the mean time after your last shot you will loose more than half of your gains because your hpta will be close to shut down and you have no foreign androgens entering your body. So the primo ester is active for 1 week, this way you take it for three weeks while the eq is tapering off so you don't loose the gains. 9 weeks + 3 weeks equals a 12 week cycle. Get it?

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I like the cycle it inspector_injector.But your wrong about you can`t combine them orals.The main thing is you have to think of your liver,the total intake of these Var and Tbol,should never exceed 100mgs.Of cource use liver protectants.Tbol increases Libido and Var decreases both.If you run Tbol higher than Var you can counteract these sides.You run the Var in this cycle strictly for strenghth,hardness.and vascularity.Any contribution that Var makes will be accepted,but not expected.I would run Var at 30,at 30 it has minimal effect on libido.Tbol I would run it at 70mgs.It will increases libido,appetite,mood, and free test levels.Run this with EQ,WOW.

goose4.............
    Nah, I'm not a big fan of mixing orals. If he's having libido problems he can add some proviron at 50mg a day. It's really pointless in my opinion to take two orals. It's like taking test enanthate and propionate at the same time. Why not just take one of more if you're looking for quicker gains?

goose is offline Banned
    Test is test,whether it`s enanthate and propionate ,they will have different esters,but it`s still test.Var and Tbol are Similar,but not the same.I know Var and Tbol very well.

goose4........

Well, this could turn into a pointless never-ending argument so you have your opinion and I have mine, so kdrkid81 can choose what he wants.

goose is offline Banned
    Inspector-I`m with you,I`m not a fan of mixing orals,like you.How could you mix Dbol or winny tabs.Just in this case,with Var and Tbol.I have done a Var,Tbol and Eq stack with great results.

goose4.....

sandan is offline Junior Member
    Guys I have a question regarding this. Someone suggested a cycle similar to this to me as this is the kind of thing I am looking for. But they suggested boldernone instead of Eq. What are the differences if any. What would be the difference in results between the two cycles? Thanks.

Ok from the research iv done its highly not recommended to take eq without a test due to the sides also the combats i said i want to take will not fight the bloat and gyno?? Like i stated before isnt it not recommended to take eq for no less then 12 weeks due to the way it builds up slowly?? Also I am on var and t bol now at 40 and 50 mg ed and no libido problems at all so I would never take 30 mg ed if anything I would up it to 60mg ed for my next cycle no matter what I take. Tbol the same since my source gets it in 25mg capsules I would take 75mg ed in any cycle I take next. From what iv read test is so highly recommended in every cycle, this is what im looking for some advice on test and the combats to its sides i mentioned in my first post. Please someone help me out. This cycle is not going to start for a few weeks but I need to prepare myself physically as well as mentally before I beging this cycle just as anyone needs to.

Bump

comon guys bump

ok how about this test prop 100mg eod eq 600mg wk tbol first 8 weeks 75mg ed var last 8 weeks 60mg eod??

test 14 wks
    eq 13 weeks
    tbol 1-8
    var 6-14

nolva at 50 mg ed 1-18
    letro same as nolva
    arimidex same as nolva
    clomid 14 to 18 300 mg day 1 100 day 2 to 5 50mg days 6-30

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    this is how i would do it:

week 1-14 test-e 500mg ew
    week1-4 tbol 50-75mg ed
    week 9-16 anavar 60mg ed
    week 1-16 proviron 50mg ed
    week 1-16 letro 1.25 ed

pct adex/nolva/clomid

-rodge

should i sub the test e for test prop for less water retention?? im prone to it

no need for that with the letro and proviron imo.

-rodge

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    this is how i would do it:

week 1-14 test-e 500mg ew
    week1-4 tbol 50-75mg ed
    week 9-16 anavar 60mg ed
    week 1-16 proviron 50mg ed
    week 1-16 letro 1.25 ed

pct adex/nolva/clomid

-rodge
    whew! rodge came in too save the day!

one thing id change is the letro dose. 1.25mgs is to high IMO. to keep the water off, .5mgs is all that is needed. say goodby to the little man at 1.25mgs ed. .5mgs is even a little harsh, for me anyways.

its a dose i used with great succes but your prob right with this cycle and these doses he prob could get away with less.

-rodge

This cycle sounds great but what can i do to combat the hair loss possibilities of this cycle with the test and proviron . I already have fine hair not balding yet but my hair has always been thin or fine. Any gear you know of that will be ok with this cycle so i do not lose any hair??

just shave it,thats what i did. saves alot of time also in the morning

-rodge

lol if i ever shaved my head id look like a bowling ball i do not have the head for no hair so is there nothing i can take to combat the hair loss pron with priviron and test e??

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sandan
    Guys I have a question regarding this. Someone suggested a cycle similar to this to me as this is the kind of thing I am looking for. But they suggested boldernone instead of Eq. What are the differences if any. What would be the difference in results between the two cycles? Thanks.
    lol boldenon is eq

also if your worried about hair loss id try not to take proviron . you can pick up dutasteride at the ar-r store ive heard its wonderful but have not had the chance to try it as i bought a fairly large supply of finasteride right before it came out

does duratestide only work while you are using it or does it have a more long term effect and how well would it work with cycle and also what can i use instead of the priviron in your opinons

bump

Thread Information