Im C murda is offline Junior Member

Questions For All You Juice Junkies

Im new to the game, starting first cycle soon ive been over this. Since im doin 500 mg test e for the first ten weeks, i was just wonderin....

1) When i inject, should i go balls out and inject 500 mg into one side of my ass or should i do like 250 on the left 250 on the right? does it make a difference, pain wise, results wise, health wise any way?

2) Once i add alot of mass with a few bulking up cycles, is it possible to maintain the amount of strength i aquired after doing a cutting cycle to get that six pack and defined muscle. I just dont get how u can cut a ton of calories and not expect to lose a ton of muscle 2.

3) When im done with this cycle im not gonna have the 3 1/2 inch floppy am I???? ( And im not talking about computer disks )

Im out

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Im C murda
    Im new to the game, starting first cycle soon ive been over this. Since im doin 500 mg test e for the first ten weeks, i was just wonderin....

1) When i inject, should i go balls out and inject 500 mg into one side of my ass or should i do like 250 on the left 250 on the right? does it make a difference, pain wise, results wise, health wise any way?

2) Once i add alot of mass with a few bulking up cycles, is it possible to maintain the amount of strength i aquired after doing a cutting cycle to get that six pack and defined muscle. I just dont get how u can cut a ton of calories and not expect to lose a ton of muscle 2.

3) When im done with this cycle im not gonna have the 3 1/2 inch floppy am I???? ( And im not talking about computer disks )

Im out
    (1)You'll inject your first shot(250 mgs) on Monday,then on Thursday you'll inject another 250 mgs.Rotate sites,or checks in your case.

(2)You'll keep your strength as long as you continue to train hard,and follow your nutritional plan.That means eating 6-8 mini meals every day.High protein and low glycemic carbs.

(3)No you won't if you follow proper PCT protocol.

A few thing you need to ask yourself....

A.What kind of anti estrogens should I take for this cycle?I recommend 10 mgs Nolvadex and .25 mgs l-dex every day.

B.What size pin am I going to inject with?I recommend a 25g 1" pin=painless

C.Is my training in order?It better be bro....

D.Will I be able to follow a near perfect diet to get max results from this cycle?I suggest you look in our diet forum...

E.What is PCT?Go to the PCT forum and read PHEEDNO'S PCT.It stands for "post cycle therapy"

~Pinnacle~

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    PINNACLE - as usual - dead on...

seattleseahalkjunkie is offline Junior Member
    Ya man, you need to listen to this dude he is right on about everything.

Thread Information