bb868484 is offline Junior Member

Dbol 50mgs/day 8 weeks?

Hey I would just like some peoples opinions on what I should do. I am bout to run

1-16 Test E 600mg/week
    1-15 Deca 400mg/week
    1-8 Dbol 50mg/day
    8-15? Im not sure what to replace the dbol with after I stop it, cause I def want to run another compound

and I was wondering about the dbol dosage and length. I ran dbol with my second cycle at 40mg/day and wasnt bad at all for me, along with test & deca, but I only did it for 6 weeks. My liver was fine when I got bloodwork done after my cycle and I have been off for about 7 months now.

Another thing I was wondering about would be my libido. With my 2nd cycle I didnt have a gf to service, I'm sure it will be fine as long as I am running more test, I just get paranoid.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    U sure your dbol was real?? I have a hard time finishing the 4th week at 30mg ed... by the end of week 3 i feel like shit... I cldn't imagine dbol for 8 weeks....

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    lol 30mg its weak for me i use gonan use 100mg for 6weeks No more then 8weeks

Subydude is offline New Member
    I'm running 50mg d-bol ed, along with 600mg test e a week. I have never felt like $hit while on d-bol.

yea its real it help me put on 30 total pounds, i did kinda feel like shit though my adrenals were getting hit hard my lower back hurt pretty bad but that was only on the weekends when I was working so idk

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I've run it up to 50mg's a day but 8 weeks is too long to be on dbol . Too hard on your liver.

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    With 600mg of Test E a week your gf will be running from you. You really don't need that much Dbol . Just run it for 4 weeks until the test kicks in. I'd rather do more Test and cut the Dbol amount in half, you will benefit more from that.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    I've run it up to 50mg's a day but 8 weeks is too long to be on dbol. Too hard on your liver.

Ya~What he said
    4 WEEKS is all I would do with D-Bal -60 a day

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i love dbol but i dont get any more results from it after the 4 weeks mark
    same applies for anadrol

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i think in any case dbol for longer than 6 wks is a terrible idea.

Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i love dbol but i dont get any more results from it after the 4 weeks mark
    same applies for anadrol
    i agree with this. i hit a stunt as well when i'm closing out the 4th wk.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I talked to a guy who ran anadrol for MONTHS...... 5+ months...... highest he went was 500mg's/day. He's also over 300lbs and is VERY experienced in body building.....

Im not saying Dbol or a-bombs aren't liver toxic..... but the liver toxicity IMHO is overstated. Personally i wouldn't do over 8 weeks.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elitetky
    lol 30mg its weak for me i use gonan use 100mg for 6weeks No more then 8weeks
    do u mean 100mg dbols / ed for 6-8 weeks???
    if thats so, omg u idiot!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bb868484
    Hey I would just like some peoples opinions on what I should do. I am bout to run

1-16 Test E 600mg/week
    1-15 Deca 400mg/week
    1-8 Dbol 50mg/day
    8-15? Im not sure what to replace the dbol with after I stop it, cause I def want to run another compound

and I was wondering about the dbol dosage and length. I ran dbol with my second cycle at 40mg/day and wasnt bad at all for me, along with test & deca, but I only did it for 6 weeks. My liver was fine when I got bloodwork done after my cycle and I have been off for about 7 months now.

Another thing I was wondering about would be my libido. With my 2nd cycle I didnt have a gf to service, I'm sure it will be fine as long as I am running more test, I just get paranoid.
    Say goodbye to your liver at those lengths and doses. You better get on the liver transplant list now and get an early start.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    I talked to a guy who ran anadrol for MONTHS...... 5+ months...... highest he went was 500mg's/day. He's also over 300lbs and is VERY experienced in body building.....

Im not saying Dbol or a-bombs aren't liver toxic..... but the liver toxicity IMHO is overstated. Personally i wouldn't do over 8 weeks.....

~Haz~
    Obviously one guys liver can be stronger and healthier than the next guy. My bro can't drink a beer without turning white and breaking out into a cold sweat. Anadrol ED for 5+ months at those doses is crazy IMO. His liver and kidneys must hate him.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Obviously one guys liver can be stronger and healthier than the next guy. My bro can't drink a beer without turning white and breaking out into a cold sweat. Anadrol ED for 5+ months at those doses is crazy IMO. His liver and kidneys must hate him.
    i agree. some ppl's body's can just handle more. but i still think running orals to long is a grave mistake

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    yes everyone is different..... but what im saying is......

this guy ran 40mg's/ED for 6 weeks...... and everything was fine FOR HIM. This doesn't mean it would be find for you in any way..... He even said his bloodwork came back ok......

sooo..... considering the info he supplied..... i would ASSUME 50mg's/ED for 6-8 weeks SHOULD be ok for HIM..... Yes i would advise bloodwork..... you can never be too sure.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

ok if i were to run the dbol for 6 weeks instead of 8 could someone give me some input into what I can combine with the test and deca . I dont really care about water retention or bloat, this cycle isnt really for cutting up I just want to put on as much size as possible without to many side effects and try to keep most of it. My last cycle I went from 210 to 245 and I am currently 240 after 7 months off. Ive read that tren is a no no with deca, and primo doesnt go well with deca. I really would like someones input on what would be a good choice to fill out the rest of the 11 weeks.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    you don't need any other aas to add IMO. TEST<DECA >DBOL is one of the best bulkers there are. focus on your food, not the # drugs

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    you don't need any other aas to add IMO. TEST<DECA>DBOL is one of the best bulkers there are. focus on your food, not the # drugs
    I agree. Although I use tren in every cycle and currently running it with deca and 700mg's test prop EW, for bulking it doesn't get much better than test, deca,dbol .

Thread Information