stumpy29 is offline Associate Member

Welcome My Friend TO The Darkside!

Well it took a long time but my good friend and workout partner has finally crossed over to the dark side. As of yesterday I gave him his first injection of EQ! This will be his first cycle and he plans on running 400mg's for 15 wks. I know you are saying where is the test but he has slightly high blood pressure and wants to be real safe the first time! I am sure after this cycle he will be gung ho! Get ready for the fun my boy!

stumpy(gettingswole)

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Just wondering what is this "darkside" you referred to? What does that mean? What I find odd about your friends cycle is he is afraid to do Test which is something natural in our bodies but will inject EQ? makes no sense at all.

Oldman

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    The "Dark Side" haha. You mean the "flowery, sunshine side".

Eq high blood pressure=rare
    Test enanthate high blood pressure= yes

bump c'mon bro's give my boy a big welcome

why do people get excited when a buddy or someone they knows starts taking drugs? Woo Hoo my buddy just smoked crack.. yeah welcome boy to the wild side. sh!t man if you buddy has HBP you should have talked him out of dong AAS not get excited that he did it.

what happens after this first EQ cycle and he is like.. "Dude hook me up with some dBol and and winny and and and.. fvck the HBP I want to be huge."

If he is your friend I would not be dancing that he is now on a life long journey of illegal drugs and possible health issues. I am not knocking AAS, I use them myself in a responsible manner and without pressure from anyone.

I guess I just do not see this any different than goating someone into drinking until they puke or smoking MJ because you like it they should be pressured into it.

Oldman

bigredtat is offline New Member
    FIRST OFF NOBODY IS GOING TO PRESSURE ME INTO ANYTHING SO GET THAT BULL SHIT OUT OF YOUR HEAD.I DECIDED TO DO THIS BECAUSE I WANTED TO NOT BECAUSE I WAS PRESSURED INTO IT, SO FOR THE MOST PART MIND YOUR F***IG BUISNESS. I WAS ALWAYS TOLD IF YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY THAN SHUT THE F*** UP.YOU MUST BE THE ONE THAT GOT PRESSURED INTO USING THE SHIT BECAUSE AS I SEE ON YOUR PROIFILE THAT YOU USE PLENTY OF SHIT YOURSELF.SO IF YOU DONT MIND GET YOUR OLDMAN ASS BACK IN YOUR WHEELCHAIR AND GO CHANGE YOUR SHIT BAG AND GO FIND SOME BUISNESS AND STAY THE F*** OUT OF MINE THANKS BITCH ASS HOE THANKS STUMPY F*** THIS BITCH YOUR BOY RED
    Last edited by bigredtat; 11-24-2005 at 03:14 PM.

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    can u say banned we dont need immature lil boys on this board pc out

bigredtat Ha ha you are so cute.. Gosh that turns me on how you type in all caps. Damn I wish you were my bitch, we could have some fun.

Seriously dude, grow up! Anyone that is excited about getting their friends in AAS is a fool. If you want to do it great cool no problem but he came here like he got his first BJ all excited and sh!t that he got to stick his little pin in you.

Oh BTW a cycle without Test is weak... very weak.. But again girls should not use Test anyway

Oldman... getting back into my wheelchair now.
    Last edited by oldman; 11-24-2005 at 04:31 PM.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    bigredtat Ha ha you are so cute.. Gosh that turns me on how you type in all caps. Damn I wish you were my bitch, we could have some fun.

Seriously dude, grow up! Anyone that is excited about getting their friends in AAS is a fool. If you want to do it great cool no problem but he came here like he got his first BJ all excited and sh!t that he got to stick his little pin in you.

Oh BTW a cycle without Test is weak... very weak.. But again girls should not use Test anyway

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    bigredtat he got to stick his little pin in you.

Maybe he's so mad cause he got more than a little pin stuck in him. Should bend over and pull your pants down in front of people. Wow. 3 post and hes already pissed off everyone who reads this thread. I say ban his ass right now. Don't need that kind of imaturity here.

slacker is offline Associate Member
    Good way to welcome your buddy onto the board, now we know hes immature and a snap show.. good luck.
    Slacker.

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Jesus slacker. That pit in your avie is cock diesel! What you feeding it?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredtat
    FIRST OFF NOBODY IS GOING TO PRESSURE ME INTO ANYTHING SO GET THAT BULL SHIT OUT OF YOUR HEAD.I DECIDED TO DO THIS BECAUSE I WANTED TO NOT BECAUSE I WAS PRESSURED INTO IT, SO FOR THE MOST PART MIND YOUR F***IG BUISNESS. I WAS ALWAYS TOLD IF YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY THAN SHUT THE F*** UP.YOU MUST BE THE ONE THAT GOT PRESSURED INTO USING THE SHIT BECAUSE AS I SEE ON YOUR PROIFILE THAT YOU USE PLENTY OF SHIT YOURSELF.SO IF YOU DONT MIND GET YOUR OLDMAN ASS BACK IN YOUR WHEELCHAIR AND GO CHANGE YOUR SHIT BAG AND GO FIND SOME BUISNESS AND STAY THE F*** OUT OF MINE THANKS BITCH ASS HOE THANKS STUMPY F*** THIS BITCH YOUR BOY RED
    Hello Red... post like that again...and you won't EVER post again.

~Narkissos

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    EQ is known for huge increase in rbc,this can't be good for high BP.

-rodge

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Hello Red... post like that again...and you won't EVER post again.

~Narkissos
    werd
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

bigron62 is offline Junior Member
    this is such a friendly online forum..... ha ha

doghunter is offline Member
    this is a waste of a thread really , but red welcome to juice first off and second talk to a doctor about ur case of HBP we really dont need anymore dealth blamed on juice thats all they are saying and your friend was wrong for giving it to u knowing that u had a condition i have been int those shoes and knew not to give it to my friend .

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    He posted this because when he did gear he felt bad and knew it was wrong. Now that one of his buddies is on gear it makes him feel better that he is not the only one who is wrong.

Power Viking is offline Banned

Well, the good thing is that your AAS is probably legit and not some fake shit.
    I can tell by the fact that the roid rage seems to be kicking in

Anyways, good luck with your cycle. I hope you grow like a weed, and maybe you should do a google search for "anger management" just to be on the safe side. After all, your blood pressure was high even before you started juicing, right?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    "I WAS ALWAYS TOLD IF YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY THAN SHUT THE F*** UP."

Then why are you still talking

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Very Mature......good job bro

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    so much hate...

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I have a gay pet penguin...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Would anyone care for an espresso,or cappuccino?After all,it is getting late....

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Would anyone care for an espresso,or cappuccino?After all,it is getting late....

~Pinnacle~

Pinn is it a like 2am it looks like you have had one too many.. Put the caffeine down and step away slowly where we can see your hands.

Oldman

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Are you sure you didn't inject 400 mgs of Tren instead?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member

Now I see y your friend says u already have high bp.... Take it down a notch bro...

Be glad nark cut u a break.... u probably shld have been banned....

Nismo is offline Member
    Oh man this ish is really really funny. I have never actually laughed out loud while reading a forum. Oh man this is great!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I like bottlecaps

Thread Information