Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    kang413 is offline Banned

14yr/m/150 lbs... anabolics for me?

Like stated in the title im currently have been body buildling for the past year and i havent been seeing good results. I only have weight loss but no muscle build up, and sometimes no weight loss at all. Ive done cardio excersizes and all the stuff. cycling, running, swimming everything. All i get is weight loss but still i have a good 25% body fat i think. ATleast thats what my friend said. But my main questino is, are anabolics for me? and if so can any educated people tell me what i should start with cause i dont wanna be ripped but i want my 6 pack back since i stopped with it and it just faded and a big chest. Also if anyone is that generous cna you give me a 1 month cycle? thanks guys im new here and young so give me the best

GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    Oh My God
    Tell Me Your Kidding..........you Cant Be For Real
    14 Years Old

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Is this a joke?

~Pinnacle~

Charged_UP is offline Associate Member
    i cant believe thats in ur little 14 yr old head. ur not even a man yet and im not trying to be rude. Enjoy the gym but that is out of the question.

slob is offline Member
    has to be

hahha kids at my school take anabolics so i guess im serious and plus i tried so hard and arent getting any results. with my faded cuts in my arms i can bench about 145

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    STOP taking steroid 's at this age will **** you up big time in later life

you will be banned because this is a 18+ site

but if you do decided to take gear at such a young age you will regret it

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    haha.

25% body fat at 150lbs? are you 4'11

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Just say no to drugs!
    Don't consider steroids for another 10 years.
    Unless you are 7 ft. tall, then 150 for your age is pretty good. I only weighed 115 when I was 14 and I was like 5'7" then

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    STOP taking steroid 's at this age will **** you up big time in later life

you will be banned because this is a 18+ site

but if you do decided to take gear at such a young age you will regret it
    I agree. All you need is a sound diet and cardio. Its probably your diet that is letting you down.

Don't follow what the other kids your age are doing, they're digging their own graves. Your body is not mature and it will only effect your future growth.

A good case study is Richard Sandrak, the former world's most strongest boy. He was unknowingly fed steroids as a child and now stands only about 5ft tall at I believe the age of 15?

It's not worth it!

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    this is an 18+ site

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    you ****ing stupid **** i cant believe this shit not only is that the stupid thing ive heard in a VERY long time, but on top of that you are asking us to give you roids??? You have lost your ****ing mind ****KKKKKKKK

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    if you start juicing now, you will for sure not get any taller for the rest of your life. also it will cause problems for your bodys natural test production, as in serious, permanant problems. if your not gaining any muscle than it probably is your diet. try to eat around 30-40 grams of protein and 50-60 grams of complex carbs at least every four hours. that combined with dedicated lifting will definately make you gain muscle

im not asking for roids im asking for a reply and for all of you guys that gave nice responses and werent dicks by just saying your joking right thanks... And plus if this is an 18 or older site why the f *ck can i register my age as 14? whos stupid now... i know your right thanks to those people who actully just answered my question and didnt flame my ass cause you think your tough and im just a little kid and jigga psh get the hell outta here dont start with me

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kang413
    im not asking for roids im asking for a reply and for all of you guys that gave nice responses and werent dicks by just saying your joking right thanks... And plus if this is an 18 or older site why the f *ck can i register my age as 14? whos stupid now... i know your right thanks to those people who actully just answered my question and didnt flame my ass cause you think your tough and im just a little kid and jigga psh get the hell outta here dont start with me

Isn't there a better place for you to hang out like Nickelodeon.com.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kang413
    You will be banned anyways but you gotta watch how you talk to the people here. They have more experience and knowlege than you plus we are your peers.

I hope you got the info you needed.

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Also if anyone is that generous cna you give me a 1 month cycle?

im sorry i didnt know you werent asking for steroids there tard. Also i dont think im tough, but you are a little kid and you have no business using anabolics.

Flexor is offline Banned
    This thread is full of downright phukin ignorance and stupidity.

Its doubtful you know anything about gaining muscle, which is the reason you think you cannot gain any. Also, if you have high bodyfat, you won't see any of your miniscule gains!!! And finally, the effects of steroids on you at your age would ruin your body. Just when your male organs are starting to develop, you'll screw them up!! At 14 its harder to gain muscle mass than at 16 or 18, mainly because your body is using all its resources to grow in height and width and to develop into a man and also because test is not at full production.

Now get off this forum and go and do pressups and pullups. You're too young for heavy weights....

What a ******

Why did I even bother to try to explain?!?! You won't understand jack sh1t anyway...

Flexor is offline Banned

This kid thinks he's so tough, and his natural test hasn't even kicked in yet...

It looks like you will have to find out the hard way, because I can tell you are one of these thick nuckleheads who you can't get through too because they are so far up their own a$$es and cannot accept they are young and foolish...
    Last edited by Flexor; 11-24-2005 at 01:32 PM.

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    So Kang 413, here is my suggestion :

- You're only 14 and haven't completed your physical development. AAS are for MEN (i.e. 21+ and 21 is still young).

- Maybe your diet isn't appropriate for weightloss. (Cardio is worthless without a good diet)

- You've been training for only a year. @25% Bf, a gain of maybe 2 or 3 pounds isn't very noticable.

Just continue working hard in the gym and fix your diet. time will do the rest.

AAS are for healty MEN who have been lifting for many years. In your case, using AAS would be completely crazy and dangerous.

Hope you'll understand (if you care about yourself)
    Last edited by wuboy25; 11-24-2005 at 01:42 PM.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    agreed with wuboy.. Im not gonna flame u cause I think this is serious.. Do urself a huge favour and wait many years still. Soon u will reach age that natural development occurs quite fast. After building a solid base like this u can then later do steroids if u want to get huge! Doing steroids now would be very dangerous. U might screw up ur own hormonal system for life, u might halt ur height to what height u r now (really!) + many many other threats.. Please dont do this.. I study medicine so u should believe me here, maybe that will make u take me more seriously. Even if ur frineds seem to b doing ok now n getting ripped they are gonna pay the price a lil later.. Hope u wise up! There is plenty of time to do steroids later - and safely!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy

hahahahahahah

Flexor is offline Banned
    stupidhippo, wuboy25

you're right, we shouldn't be so hard on him because it is a serious issue. You give good objective advice...

kang, listen to the voices of experience..

Then again, go to HELL

Nah, I'm joking
    Last edited by Flexor; 11-24-2005 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Added an insult to spice up the post a bit...

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    if i was ur dad i would beat the crap out of u u lil punk

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok guys, I think he got the point. Now go on and watch Barney little fella.

wuboy25 is offline Associate Member
    Guys, plz stop flaming the boy. It's the best way to make him do a big mistake.

Kang413, the answer is obvious wether or nor not taking AAS.

Fallow our advices and you'll thank us in 10 years. Be responsible bro

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

dude you ought2 listen to the voice of experience. You will be banned from this site soon but feel free the read and learn what you can and once you have read the wealth of knowledge here, then you will know that steroids are not for a guy your age.

This aint no flame. Just be bright and put the gear down

rlslmshdy is offline Junior Member
    he says he weighs 150lbs. has 25% bodyfat and can bench 145lbs. I think this is a joke!!

100m champ is offline Member
    if anything.. maybe pick yourself up some protein and take that. thats all you need at this age

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    go get some flintstone vitamins. those will get you HUGE!!!!!

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    If you take steroids at this age, the estrogen rebound will close your epipheseal (sp) plates and stunt your growth. You are going to be banned shortly, but you can still take advantage of the diet and training forums (there is a wealth of knowledge in there).. I started lifting at your age and began using aas when I was almost 20.

These guys are just upset, b/c reading a post like your first one freaks us out. Christ man, you're still very young, and have absolutely no clue as to what all these substances can do. Let the rest of your boys take all the juice they want. When they are 5'2 for the rest of their lives, you will be the one laughing.

Do with this what you will..

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    listen kang do yourself a favour and forget about roids,you are way too young,like stated abouv you should not really think about usin them till your at least 21+,and even then youv really gotta have a good few years of trainin under your belt to build a good base muscle foundation!
    if youv got anythin too say id get it out now coz sooner or later you will be banned,you are too young for this site,dont be stupid dont do roids mate,think about your health!!

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    I think the post is a joke. If not, today's youth scares the s**t out of me!

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I think the post is a joke. If not, today's youth scares the s**t out of me!
    Yes, these are the horror stories we hear about. This is clearly a 14 y/o kid who hasn't matured mentally, much less physically and is contemplating taking steroids .

You know what I think he is going to do with our replies????? He will probably print this thread out and wipe his adolescent ass with it.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    wait till your 15 150...then ur good to go..dont worry about pct

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    why do you guys even bother responding to these threads... I don't get it... someone give him ONE explanation and deter him then kindly ban him and lock the thread so this crap isn't cluttering up our board... it reallys isn't necessary.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    and just for the record it isn't that far fetched.. rumor has it lee priest started at 13 and I personally was downing handfuls of andros at 14 years old... no long term effects as of yet except my balls have always been kinda small but I wouldn't recommend it...

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    You know what I think he is going to do with our replies????? He will probably print this thread out and wipe his adolescent ass with it .
    Better to wipe his ass than put pins in it!

If its true, the kid has no idea how bad he's about to "f" himself up! It's sad and kind of pathetic

Also pathetic...he's not been banned yet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information