paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member

First Injection last night

I took my first shot of Testoprim-d 250 yesterday into my buttox. Went smooth, tiny bit of blood. Like within an hour afterwards started feeling a little soreness. Now when i woke today there is a little bit of swelling right around the area and is pretty sore still.(its not red or a rash or itchy or anything like that.) This normal? I knew its supposed to hurt but is the swelling around the site normal? Just a little scared. All info would be helpful.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    It sounds normal. You just "devirginized" yourself, so to speak, injecting. It's the first time your body has experienced that particular situation. It will get better with more injections. However, I would rub the site after injecting for about 5-7 minutes.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i still get swollen and sore sometimes. iv hit everything, tris,bis,thighs,delts,glutes. every 3rdwk or so i'll hit a bad spot and get sore as hell. no biggie brotha, swelling is common

aright i figured because of all the info i read but it was my first time and i was a little nervous once i saw it. Every1 said testoprim-d hurts to much to make it worth it but it really isn't bothering me that much and it's almost been 24 hours. Testoprim-d is 200 test enth and 50 test prop just for the heads up.

seattleseahalkjunkie is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like everything will be ok. Pretty normal stuff. Be sure to check out spotinjections.com to make sure you are hitting the right spots. After a while you will be counting down the hours before you can give yourself the next shot.

Yeah i researched a lot including soptinjections.com before i did. spotinjections was very helpful. shows pictures step by step and everything. i already am excited for my next shot, even though i don't think the test has kicked in yet. prop should kick in real soon.

how long will it take before i start feeling it or noticing it? i am getting sick (feels like the flu), i don't know if thats due to the test or if its just coincidence..... thanks for the help so far guys

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    probably the prop, youll be ok in a day or so

and one more question, is it aright that i'm injecting only every 3 days. because thats like the longest you can go between prop shots, and like the lightest for enth shots. i wish it was just straight enth.....

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    Im pretty sure you could be doing EOD but E3D works.

jamphoo is offline Junior Member

Talking sucks huh?

Quote Originally Posted by paintball4ever85
    I took my first shot of Testoprim-d 250 yesterday into my buttox. Went smooth, tiny bit of blood. Like within an hour afterwards started feeling a little soreness. Now when i woke today there is a little bit of swelling right around the area and is pretty sore still.(its not red or a rash or itchy or anything like that.) This normal? I knew its supposed to hurt but is the swelling around the site normal? Just a little scared. All info would be helpful.

I went to Mexico and bought a bunch of testoprim d, And took one shot and couldnt walk for a week tried It again In the other leg and the same thing happened. needless to say I threw the rest away. Testoprim d sucks!!!!

jamphoo is offline Junior Member

Talking sucks huh?

Man I went to Mexico and bought a bunch of Test d and I took one shot and couldnt walk for a week tried the other one and same thing...Needless to say I threw the rest of It away.....Testoprim D sucks!!! I think I did It wrong the first time my first post...

i can walk fine and everything, its still swollen, and hurts a lil. but besdies that i feel fine, no redness, or itchy or any infection like symptoms. i think i can feel some pumps from the prop already, but that might just be imagination becuz im only gettin 50mg of it per shot. does any1 know how long till i should start to notice some str. gains and size?

Thread Information