Thread: Test flu!!

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member

Test flu!!

Is it possible to get test flu going into the 5th of your cycle?

Im on a 12 week Test Cyp cycle but yesterday i feel as tho ive come down with the flu, sneezing, coughing, runny nose, bad head, sore throat. Up until now Ive not felt the Cyp come in, could this be the start of it?

Just for the record I just finnished on Monday a 1-5 week Anabol with it as well.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAF3070

Im on a 12 week Test Cyp cycle but yesterday i feel as tho ive come down with the flu, sneezing, coughing, runny nose, bad head, sore throat. Up until now Ive not felt the Cyp come in, could this be the start of it?

Just for the record I just finnished on Monday a 1-5 week Anabol with it as well.
    It`s possible.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    cld be the test flu, or just a standard cold... I know i am in pct right now and i am fighting off a nasty cold for a couple days now. I just do my best to not allow it to affect my training and eating...

This feels like im dying, having trouble keeping my diet with it and my training yesterday was terrible, really bad headache, think it made it worse.

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    you prolly caught regular cold i had the same thing bout 2 weeks ago & so did every1 in my work & classes except it didnt stop me from training & eating i was sick but i felt fine; sore throat, cough, stuffy nose, take a hole bunch of nyquil b4 u'll feeel better & sleep like a baby

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    keep training and eating dont let it affect you at all if possible..when i have a cold i usually get on a treadmill and a stationary bike and go crazy, i think this somewhat burns the cold out of your system...works for me anyway.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by RAF3070

It sounds like you have a bad cold. Do you have a fever?

I dont feel like I have a fever, my appetite is still there, just. I was just wondering if my defences were down from the Anabol and managed to catch a cold, tbh, I very rarely suffer from illness, and when I do get it, usually everyone around me catches it first, so im a bit surprised everyone around me seems ok and Ive come down really bad.

Its 2 days now since ive had it and feel im getting better, been to gym and strength still there, just a liitle bit of a chesty cough, but nothing to stop me working out, also noticed small bits of acne breaking out on shoulders and arms, hope its the Cyp starting

Thread Information