jaym_100 is offline Junior Member

this isn't paranoia

I've been running test prop. for 2 weeks now.. i started running l-dex as my anti e for the first 10 days, then i switched to letro.. My nipples have gotten really puffy and are irritated... How long does it take the letro to kick in, or should i stop doing the prop.. I don't want it to get any worse...

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    are you doing nolva? if not, get on it quick!!! you should be doing nolva in ANY case, and taking letro is just to decrease the bloat of estrogen. letro itself is not fully effective.

Montgomery

Are you serious.. i was told letro would be fine by itself

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    always carry nolva on hand
    letro is an awsome combination with nolva if u get sore nipples with just nolva

Should i quit the prop until i get some nolva or what... I'm going to have to order it and i can't get it until next week.

Why do people take letro for gyno if it doesn't work for that.. whats the deal?

i'm wigging out.. can someone answer my questions.

Nico is offline Associate Member
    with me letro usually kicks in after about four days. I mean sensitivity is gone completely after four days.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    use 80mg nolva till symptoms go away then 20mg of nolva ed for the rest of the cycle

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    you don't need nolva if you're not prone to gyno, but most guys are. To tell you the truth, I don't think I'm gyno prone but I've never done a cycle without nolva throughout, so I really don't know. Nolva blocks the receptors, letro reduces levels of the ligand. They both have the same effect, sort of. Nolva prevents estrogen from binding to its receptor, letro decreases levels of estrogen in your body. But, nolva is a more reliable, more consistent form of anti-estrogen therapy, since the body has ways to produce estrogen other than the aromatase enzyme (which letro blocks). If you're gyno prone, I'd say letro alone will just not cut it. I'd stay on though. Any gyno from juice can be effectively reversed with nolva and letro therapy, and you don't have the right compounds for PCT anyway.

Thread Information