Thread: Prop advice

ZIA1 is offline New Member

Prop advice

I dropped the Eq I was going to add to my test prop cycle. I'm using prop at 500mg/wk and primo at 500mg/wk. The thing is I keep hearing these lovely stories about prop: flu, painful injections, swelling...what the hell? I'm about to start...any advice? By the way, since I'm using primo 2x a week at 250mg/wk on Monday-Thursday and prop at 125mg EOD...can I add 125mg of prop to the same dart as the primo (ok to mix twice a week)? So, advice on prop pain and mixing darts. Thanks

Prop is pretty much the only test I run anymore and I never have once gotten the flu. Painful injections and swelling are some sides and severity will probaly be determined on your sensitivity to BA.

Yes you can mix the prop and the primo in the same syringe but IMO you should shoot the prop ED.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Yes you can mix the prop and the primo in the same syringe but IMO you should shoot the prop ED.
    Damn, I was trying to avoid those ED shots. Last 5 weeks I'm adding 400mg/wk of winny and I'm not looking forward to those either.

I always shoot prop 100mg ed, dont worry about the pain,its worth it

Thats JMO. I have a high tolerance to pain so ED injections don't really bother me. I just believe that with short acting esters such as prop and acetate I have a more effective cycle when blood levels are constant ED.

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Thats JMO. I have a high tolerance to pain so ED injections don't really bother me. I just believe that with short acting esters such as prop and acetate I have a more effective cycle when blood levels are constant ED.
    Yes, I know its better to shoot ED...just thinking about all those pins. Well, I'm not going to shoot 100mg ED...not my goal. It'll have to amount to 70mg/ED...that's a weird number!

Primo is still twice a week right? No way to stretch it to a once a week inject at 500mg/wk?

Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    Primo is still twice a week right? No way to stretch it to a once a week inject at 500mg/wk?
    Nah....I wouldn't go any less that twice/wk.....you have methenolone enathate NOT acetate correct???? OK.

....but if it were me....since I'd be shootin' the prop ED....why not just take a daily dose of primo as well...it may help cut some of the prop pain.

Thread Information