Thread: Gyno

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member

Gyno

I have never had a problem with gyno before, I have ran 800mg ot test per week without a problem. I am on week 4 of my cycle, 1g test per week, and am noticing my nipples are getting a little sensitive and itchy at the same time, nothing major but if I dont do something about it it most likely will get worse as time passes. Neither of my nipples have lumps under them but they are a bit puffy, probably due to edema more so than anything right now. I am going to start running nolvadex , 60mg the first day and 10ED for the rest of my cycle, if I need to I'll bump it up to 20mg ED. My question is, do you think I should run femera alongside the nolvadex?? .25mg ED. Is .25mg ED going to bring my estrogen levels too low??

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Never run test without anti estrogen! I would run femera to keep estrogen down during the hole cycle.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Start with 80mg ED until symptoms subside, then run at 20mg ED. If your going to run letro then save the nolva for PCT. Your libido may be affected though.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Testsubject,

If those are your boobs in that avatar, then I am sorry to inform you that it is too late. The damage is done. You better talk to Anna Bollik for what to do next.

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    Testsubject,

If those are your boobs in that avatar, then I am sorry to inform you that it is too late. The damage is done. You better talk to Anna Bollik for what to do next.
    LMAO. Matrix, you're saying that running both isnt nessesary? And yeah I know there may be a chance that I might lose my sex drive, but from what I've read .25mg ED shouldnt effect sex drive that much, but I dont know b/c I've never used it, we'll just have to see what happens.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    LMAO. Matrix, you're saying that running both isnt nessesary? And yeah I know there may be a chance that I might lose my sex drive, but from what I've read .25mg ED shouldnt effect sex drive that much, but I dont know b/c I've never used it, we'll just have to see what happens.
    If you running letro then there isn't really any need to use nolva aswell. That dose shouldn't effect your libido, as you said. When i ran letro during cycle i used 1.25mg ED. Run at .25mg ED and see how it goes.

Thread Information