Thread: why is this?

musclestack is offline Productive Member

why is this?

I've heard that some people, after putting on some descent mass, dramatically1 slow down gaining after their first five or so weeks of a cycle if they jumpstarted it with an oral. I actually just read 2 threads about it while doing a search. Why is this? Surely their androgen receptors are still responding great around week 5 or 6. I, myself, don't usually see a decrease in gains until about week 13 or 14. Do these guys just need more calories or is it something else???

Just really curious.
    MS

bump

bump, no one else has ever heard of this?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    I've heard that some people, after putting on some descent mass, dramatically1 slow down gaining after their first five or so weeks of a cycle if they jumpstarted it with an oral. I actually just read 2 threads about it while doing a search. Why is this? Surely their androgen receptors are still responding great around week 5 or 6. I, myself, don't usually see a decrease in gains until about week 13 or 14. Do these guys just need more calories or is it something else???

Just really curious.
    MS
    There gains haven't slowed down.They are in a panic because they took dbol or drol and blew up quickly(water retention)then when the dbol or drol clears they loose some weight(which is normal).But at week 5 the Test just started kicking in,so they are being very impatient.And you do loose a tiny bit of strength after stopping dbol or drol as well.That is normal too.But as the Test kicks in your strength increases also.

~Pinnacle~

I see. Thanks Pinn. Maybe, after they lost some weight and strength from the orals, they didn't run their cycle long enough for the other components to have a noticeable effect.

Thread Information