mxer_kx is offline Junior Member

future cycle planning ahead

ok ill start with stats 21 5'6 174 with about 15-17% bodyfat looking to plan first cycle not gonna start cycle anytime soon as i am aware of the fact that proper diest and traing should be incheck first and gains should be maximised from that aswell i am to young (was thinking of first POSSIBLY in 06 but unsure)just want lots and lots of info so im prepared when i do start...

was thinking

1-14 test e (400mg split twice a week)
    1-14 eq (400mg split twice a week)
    1-4 dbol (30 mg ed)
    1-20 letro/nolva (30/20 mg ed)
    1-20 vit b6 ( 200 mg ed)
    16-20 clomid(pct) : Day 1 Day2 Day3 Day4 Day5 Day6 Day7
    week1 300mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg
    week2 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 50mg 50mg 50mg
    week3 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg

now time for questions.

A) are ther to many compounds for a first cycle and what are the negative impacts if i use this many for first cycle (im assuming besides health risks it will take more compunds to make more gains in the future)

B) are these compunds being ran to long for a first cycle? and should the test be ran longer then eq(from what i read test e is supposed to be ran 2 weeks longer if used with deca is it the same with eq?)

C)is dbol needed/beneficial when used with eq because from what i have read eq is more for toneing and leaner muscle gains as opposed to the bulking of dbol(so would the eq tone out the bulking of dbol)

D) wich would be better:
    i - running letro through out the cycle and using it through pct with clomid instead of nolva or vice versa
    ii -using letro through out the cycle and use nolva with clomid for pct
    iii- using nolva through the cycle and using nolva for pct with clomid

E) if running the letro would ther be better results because the letro helps in not retaingin water or is that untrue ?

F) is vit b6 nessicary?

G) is my pct correct wait 2 weeks from last shot then begin ?

H) is Hcg needed in this ?

I) how does one control the estrogen rebound effects of letro (is ther rebound effects with all anto e's ?)

J) can anyone help me incorportate anytype of liver protectant in ther aswell (eg. weeks 1-6 milk thistle)

K)any changes anyone thinks i should make to the cycle times?

i think thats any info or help good or bad would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance and i hope everything was layed out nice and understandable
    Last edited by mxer_kx; 11-08-2005 at 04:24 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by mxer_kx
    ok ill start with stats 21 5'6 174 with about 15-17% bodyfat looking to plan first cycle not gonna start cycle anytime soon as i am aware of the fact that proper diest and traing should be incheck first and gains should be maximised from that aswell i am to young (was thinking of first POSSIBLY in 06 but unsure)just want lots and lots of info so im prepared when i do start...

was thinking

1-14 test e (400mg split twice a week)
    1-14 eq (400mg split twice a week)
    1-4 dbol (30 mg ed)
    1-20 letro/nolva (30/20 mg ed)
    1-20 vit b6 ( 200 mg ed)
    16-20 clomid(pct) : Day 1 Day2 Day3 Day4 Day5 Day6 Day7
    week1 300mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg
    week2 100mg 100mg 100mg 100mg 50mg 50mg 50mg
    week3 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg 50mg

now time for questions.

A) are ther to many compounds for a first cycle and what are the negative impacts if i use this many for first cycle (im assuming besides health risks it will take more compunds to make more gains in the future)

YES.. Negatives are, if you have sides you wont know what caused them. Do Test E 500mg / week ONLY.. for your first cycle.

B) are these compunds being ran to long for a first cycle? and should the test be ran longer then eq(from what i read test e is supposed to be ran 2 weeks longer if used with deca is it the same with eq?)

I would only do 12 for first cycle, but 14 wont kill you

C)is dbol needed/beneficial when used with eq because from what i have read eq is more for toneing and leaner muscle gains as opposed to the bulking of dbol(so would the eq tone out the bulking of dbol)

Dont need either

D) wich would be better:
    i - running letro through out the cycle and using it through pct with clomid instead of nolva or vice versa
    ii -using letro through out the cycle and use nolva with clomid for pct
    iii- using nolva through the cycle and using nolva for pct with clomid

From my experience have Nolva on hand during the cycle and use it if necessary

E) if running the letro would ther be better results because the letro helps in not retaingin water or is that untrue ?

Never needed to use it so cant comment

F) is vit b6 nessicary?

Not if you are just using Test E

G) is my pct correct wait 2 weeks from last shot then begin ?

Yes

H) is Hcg needed in this ?

Not in your first cycle IMO

I) how does one control the estrogen rebound effects of letro (is ther rebound effects with all anto e's ?)

Never used it

J) can anyone help me incorportate anytype of liver protectant in ther aswell (eg. weeks 1-6 milk thistle)

Milk thistle is only usefull if you are taking an oral

K)any changes anyone thinks i should make to the cycle times?

i think thats any info or help good or bad would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance and i hope everything was layed out nice and understandable
    DONT DO A CYCLE TILL YOU ARE AT LEAST 23. YOU WONT LISTEN TO THAT ADVICE BUT ITS IN YOUR INTERESTS TO LISTEN.

Oh and do some research as well. All of these questions can be answered with the search engin and a bit of time

mx747 is offline Associate Member
    I know the answers to all these questions. I learned them all by searching threads on this board. It won't take long, infact its much quicker than posting all those questions. heres my 2 cents: just like kale said WAIT A COUPLE MORE YEARS!!
    The damage that WILL happen if you dont will be PERMANENT!!
    good luck,
    BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP
    MX747

yes i specificly specified i was still to young aswell as to maximize gains from proper training and diet the earliest i said i would even contimplate it was 21 still to young im thinking...although i have researched i have gotten mixed results for those questions hence the reason im asking majority of those questions i asked ther do not have 1 steadysimilar answer through out the boards hence the reason i asked first

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    first off you dont wanna run letro with clomid, and you will want to use nolva for the estrogen rebound effect of letro start nolva three days before you stop letro and run it for like atleast a week after stopping, i started younger than you are now so im not gonna talk about waiting since i experienced no negatives to startin young, but i do know one person who started even younger than me and is now a straight up midget for life ( but an extremely muscular midget loll )
    i have not heard of anyone running dbol and eq in the same cycle, but from what i can see it seems to be a quite interesting mix considering eq is just estrified dbol and dbol will be discontinued right when the eq is kicking in.
    the contrast of running a cutter and a bulker at the same time may cause you to not receive as much results as you could sticking to either bulking or cutting though, but if anyone has experience id love to know how a test/eq/dbol cycle went for them

i think i saw 2 cycles with that combo how old were you when you did your first and what did you do ? thanks for all your info ther kale and i know you warning me is not exactly what i wanna hear but its my best intrest now new plan

weeks 1-12 test 250 mg twice a week (is 12 weeks long neough)
    weeks 1-14 letro 30 mg ed
    weeks 14-19 (the last 3days of 14) nolva 20 mg
    weeks 15-19 pct as listed above

now how does that sound for a first one is letro needed? should nolva just be kept on hand also im gona b stubborn and ask anyways can dbol be used to jump start
    Last edited by mxer_kx; 11-08-2005 at 05:58 PM.

This is a better cycle. Forget the Letro, you dont need it. Keep the Nolva on hand, no point wasting it if you dont really need it. PCT is right timing wise.

Again if you do dbol (I hate that sh!t) and you have sides you wont know what caused it. I got terrible sides from Dbol and stopped it after three weeks, but its different for everybody. Just stick with the Test and see how that goes, you should get great gains from that alone as long as you are eating properly and working hard.

alright sounds good test e 12 wks nolva on hand or possibly 20 mg everyday... i was reading some were in here the the best way to know when your ready is if your growth plates are shut is this true and what are the reasons to wait till your 23 (yes i know very noob question but in all the research i read its either maximize your bodys natural test or just dont do it with no explenation as to why)? ?

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    alright sounds good test e 12 wks nolva on hand or possibly 20 mg everyday... i was reading some were in here the the best way to know when your ready is if your growth plates are shut is this true and what are the reasons to wait till your 23 (yes i know very noob question but in all the research i read its either maximize your bodys natural test or just dont do it with no explenation as to why)? ?
    You might not be ready just because your growthplates are shut, but your atleast not ready before they are. When you`re 23 they probably are shut(but they don`t have to be, hope mine where). That`s why. You can take x-ray to find out if they are or not.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    DONT DO A CYCLE TILL YOU ARE AT LEAST 23. YOU WONT LISTEN TO THAT ADVICE BUT ITS IN YOUR INTERESTS TO LISTEN.

Oh and do some research as well. All of these questions can be answered with the search engin and a bit of time

One word: AGREED 100%. 21 is too young, if peope need to boost up test at 21, they got a serious hormone pb!!

ok i am thankful for all the responses but still trying to understand what exactly are the reasons for waiting till atleast 23 ? why are ther many people on these boards that started younger and claim ther fine is the only reason because your body is producing enough test and should be maximized first? does it have to do with growth plates? what are the reasons?? everyone just says no!!! with no explenation ?

ok i am thankful for all the responses but still trying to understand what exactly are the reasons for waiting till atleast 23 ? why are ther many people on these boards that started younger and claim ther fine is the only reason because your body is producing enough test and should be maximized first? does it have to do with growth plates? what are the reasons?? everyone just says no!!! with no explenation ?
    The reason is, one growth plates and two because at your age you are producing as much Test as you will ever need naturally. If you start shooting gear all that will be shutdown. If you eat right, and this is the key to growing, not gear, then you should see some nice gains without juice.

cool thanks thats all i wanted to hear everyone says no no no but with no explenation
    out of curiosity alot of ppl did it at my age how come they all claim 2 b fine?

who knows how fine they will be in a few years. You want to gamble with your future sex life then go for it.

ok so no juice till ATLEAST 23 but what about about suppliments like creatine and tribulus are they ok to use now ? on ther own or together ? and are they even worth it to run now?

and what about superdrol?

Thread Information