chromes is offline New Member

new cycle new star help needed!

i want to do a good mass cycle and need your help...

i tought about deca /winstrol ....

but dont know what to take for post cycle, and really wnat to avoid acne this time...

i did sustanon 250 and winstrol the last time with no pct gain was pretty good but acne took my arms and back...

thanx for helpin

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    If you're thinking of Deca and Winny for a bulking cycel then you really need to use that search button a lot more. I love helping people just like a lot of knowledgable people on this boarrd but cant do your homework like that.

Not flaming you just research some more before you throw something out there like that

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    If you're thinking of Deca and Winny for a bulking cycel then you really need to use that search button a lot more. I love helping people just like a lot of knowledgable people on this boarrd but cant do your homework like that.

Not flaming you just research some more before you throw something out there like that

Jay mah nukka nailed it. Winstrol isn't typically incorporated into a BULKING cycle. Test and Deca would be a better choice.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    You're way too jacked for this board Smak

well that's kinda why i was asking...
    i dont know that much about steroids , and i did sustanon and winny first time
    and didnt even know there was pct to do....

i'm paying the price of acne on my arms and back because of this, and i dont want to do the same mistake again, that's why im on this board...and seeking help...

i have no doubt deca and winstrol arent the big things, but i looking for a good gain whitout having bad acne....

sorry for being the nonsense guy that knows nuttin...but hey i guess that's why you guys are here !

thanx
    Last edited by chromes; 12-02-2005 at 07:57 PM.

bump please

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    there is no need to bump this. bro take some time and go read the steroid profile form.

ok look bro. deca and winstrol are not to be ran alone together. and if i were you i wouldnt run sustanon , because it doesnt seem like ur exp. and ud have to shoot it every other day. but the thing with acne, if u dont want that, then stick to eating, cause most of the time aas causes acne. especially sustanon.

but just so u dont kill urself...

1-12 125 mg EOD sustanon
    week 8-12 winny 50 mg EOD

keep cardio and diet clean.

Unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by Got Insulin?
    ok look bro. deca and winstrol are not to be ran alone together. and if i were you i wouldnt run sustanon , because it doesnt seem like ur exp. and ud have to shoot it every other day. but the thing with acne, if u dont want that, then stick to eating, cause most of the time aas causes acne. especially sustanon.

but just so u dont kill urself...

1-12 125 mg EOD sustanon
    week 8-12 winny 50 mg EOD

keep cardio and diet clean.

thanx a lot, thats the kind of answer i was looking for...

sorry for being quite annoying about my thread guys, but i really didnt know shit about steroids when i did my sustanon 250 and stanozolol ...

and when acne pop outs when you're really not use to it..i just freaked out...

tnhx again

chromes...

Thread Information