Thread: Doses

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member

Doses

ok i gained a bunch of wait on my first cycle of test e 500 and deca 400 and i was wondering if i take the same cycle again will i see more good gains or do i need to up it. i was wondering if the body is like this is all im gonna gain of this one then when u get back to normal and hit ur body with another cycle it gains again just like the first i know i wont gain as much at the same doses but wanna know if the body goes back to normal and get introduced to as again it will gain like it did the first time without upping the doses

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THEjuiceISloose73
    ok i gained a bunch of wait on my first cycle of test e 500 and deca 400 and i was wondering if i take the same cycle again will i see more good gains or do i need to up it. i was wondering if the body is like this is all im gonna gain of this one then when u get back to normal and hit ur body with another cycle it gains again just like the first i know i wont gain as much at the same doses but wanna know if the body goes back to normal and get introduced to as again it will gain like it did the first time without upping the doses
    That is a good, reasonable cycle. You should get good gains again (but it will never be like the first time). If you do proper PCT, you will even get to keep them.

If you went back to "normal" (I am assuming this means pre-cycle size and weight), you need to look up those magic letters- P-C-T

i didnt go back i still have all my weight and i start pct in a week or so i know it wont be like my first cycle but i wanna know if i can still gain quiet a bit off the same doses if i gained a ton on my first cycle

Zapp is offline Banned
    You will get some gains yes, but they won't be as much as the first. That has been my experience.

alright good i just dont wanna bump up my doses yet if i can still get quality gains outta the same amount i know it wont be as much but i put on almost 25 pounds with this first cycle so if i get 10 to 15 outta my next one ill be quite happy i might put some dbol in off the start for a lil bang so my cycle would be
    test e 500mg a week took 400mg a week first cycle
    deca 400 mg a week
    dbol 50mg ed 1-4 weeks i think that is right for dbol?
    anti e and pct i got all tht shit

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by THEjuiceISloose73
    alright good i just dont wanna bump up my doses yet if i can still get quality gains outta the same amount i know it wont be as much but i put on almost 25 pounds with this first cycle so if i get 10 to 15 outta my next one ill be quite happy i might put some dbol in off the start for a lil bang so my cycle would be
    test e 500mg a week took 400mg a week first cycle
    deca 400 mg a week
    dbol 50mg ed 1-4 weeks i think that is right for dbol?
    anti e and pct i got all tht shit
    Cycle looks good. That's what I plan on running in a couple of weeks except I might throw some eq in there with it.

yai was debating eq over deca or which one would be better i wasnt really sure and couldnt make up my mind but i know deca has low sides and i dont know much about eq besides makes u get more vascular and not as bloated as deca
    also i have heard dbol makes u look really bloated all the time like ur face to is tht true

Zapp is offline Banned
    I never used dbol before. I always stayed away from it. The only reason I'm using it this time is because of the god awful pain in my shoulder and elbow.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    i used dbol , i didnt look bloated, actually i liked the look lol, looked pumped 24/7. I hope u have nolva on hand. I got the gyno symptoms within the 6 first hours of my cycle lol from the dbol!

haha i always have nolva on hand wh leave home without it haha

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    I never used dbol before. I always stayed away from it. The only reason I'm using it this time is because of the god awful pain in my shoulder and elbow.
    God made deca for people with joint pain. It lubes it up just great.

Juice- if you got 25 off this cycle first time you are far enought from your natty potential that 15 pounds is a reasonable expectation from this cycle. Dbol is fun, adds weight right off the bat, but the weight seems fleeting regardless of how agressive my pct is. Just my experience. It also put my bp through the roof. Monitor you bp is you have any problems in that area.

Good sane cycle.

Thread Information