Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

all diff types??

Ive done research on test, deca , and sus, but i see theres TONS!! of diff steroids , tren ,winny,equipose,all diff types of test. Im guessing they are all for diff types of people/what their goals r i e cutting, bulking etc. Im going into my first cycle just wondering why people use diff types of AAS n why they chose what there using?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Choice is determined by goals-cutting/ bulking/ strength. Experience with AAS, some AAS are really not suitable for beginners, and availability-in a most cases getting your gear is not as easy as heading down to wal-mart, so you are somewhat limited by what your supplier can get you.

Most commonly recommended 1st cycle is Test E/Cyp for 10-12 weeks@400-500mg/wk. Followed by proper PCT.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    First time use test enan or cyp at 500mg a week, I think sus is to complicated.

JohnnyB

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    First time use test enan or cyp at 500mg a week, I think sus is to complicated.

JohnnyB
    nothing wrong with that.

what is proper pct for this cycle, Test E or cyp at 500mgs a week. I read in the drug profile it should be run at 200 mgs a week, why is this??
    might end ujp going with cyp due to the fact that E n cyp seem to be identical but people seem to say cyp gives u more energy, ne thoughts?
    Last edited by Machdiesel; 11-23-2005 at 10:34 PM.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    what is proper pct for this cycle, Test E 500mg a week?(is cyp better??) also how much should 12 weeks of this run mee???
    go to pheednos pct and read for urself so that way u get all the info. as for price it depends on ur source.

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    what is proper pct for this cycle, Test E or cyp at 500mgs a week. I read in the drug profile it should be run at 200 mgs a week, why is this??
    might end ujp going with cyp due to the fact that E n cyp seem to be identical but people seem to say cyp gives u more energy, ne thoughts?
    over 700 posts and you dont even know the basics??? someones been spending way too much time in the lounge. The profile says that because thats basically a minimum you would want to run, however 500mg a week seems to be the ideal. as for cyp giving you more energy, thats just nonsense.

my 700 posts come from the supps forum n diet, as up untill now thats all ive ever needed, but looking to get into AAS. Done some research but still in early stages of aquiring knowledge, my first cycle wont be for a few months

Thread Information