Thread: Urine for PCT

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Urine for PCT

I read something about clomid mixed with preganants women urine for PCT, wondering what exactly thats all about, how its injested, and if i even read correctly and thats what the guyused

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont believe thats true, and if it was I would never take a steroid again.
    there is no way I would swill a clomid/piss cocktail for pct.
    stick to clomid and nolva bro

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I'm pretty sure he's talking about HCG . It is injected directly after cycle before PCT, or preferably during cycle.

philiioniyodealio is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    I read something about clomid mixed with preganants women urine for PCT, wondering what exactly thats all about, how its injested, and if i even read correctly and thats what the guyused

Think this might help......

"HCG , or Human chorionic gonadotropin , which is derived from the urine of pregnant women, is an injectable drug available commercially in the United States as well as many other countries. Pregnyl , made by Organon, and Profasi, made by Serono, are FDA approved for the treatment of undescended testicles in very young boys, hypogonadism (underproduction of testosterone ) and as a fertility drug used to aid in inducing ovulation in women. Among athletes, HCG is used to stimulate natural testosterone production during or after a steroid cycle which has caused natural levels to be reduced. Stopping a steroid cycle abruptly, especially when endogenous androgens are absent, can cause a rapid loss in the athlete's newly acquired muscle. When HCG is used to stimulate natural production, a notably pronounced crash may be avoided. HCG is always packaged in 2 different vials,one with a powder and the other with a sterile solvent. These vials need to be mixed before injecting, and refrigerated should any be left for later use."

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    Uhhhhhh.... This sounds like a fetish.... not pct.....

Can I just have a pregnant woman pee on me while i drink my clomid?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Personally,I've found this protocol to be quite effective...

Eat shit to maximize gains!!!

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    hahah i didnt mean directly drink it, but i guess its hcg , o well i was getting excited, i always wanted to bang a preg. chick

Power Viking is offline Banned
    I think you should all have a glass of piss ED just to be on the safe side. We should then have a sticky thread where you guys can report the results over a two month period. That should give us the pissdrinking answers we`ve all been looking for.

Whats with all the threads latley. Piss fo pct, cum instead of steroids , shit for packing on mass. Christ grow up. When people say I eat pieces of shit like your for breakfast its just a joke.

Thread Information