ZIA1 is offline New Member

Gear and Makin Babies: Need advice

My wife is worried that being on AAS, while trying to get pregnant is dangerous. She read somewhere that it changes the sperm...something like that. I haven't read too much on this subject. Anyone have any experience in this area? Should a couple wait until after a cycle? If so, how long after? Thanks and please reply

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I would think that the risk of birth defects would be high if the woman was on AAS. I know many a meathead with beautiful and healthy kids that were conceived while on cycle.

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Benches505
    I would think that the risk of birth defects would be high if the woman was on AAS. I know many a meathead with beautiful and healthy kids that were conceived while on cycle.

No, my wife is not on AAS. She's the yoga type. So, you haven't heard that there are potential problems during or after a cycle of AAS while trying to conceive?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    The only problem I know of would be lowered sperm count while on cycle and during your recovery time.

wrx
    wrx is offline Associate Member
    yes "gever" dont worry, the only problem is sperm count if you are not on a testosterone cycle,ask RAK_ANI for my email adress.

Thread Information