Thread: My First Cycle

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member

Cool My First Cycle

I am 24 5'8" 185-190 give or take with body fat around 18%. My goal is aproximately 200lbs solid with little fat. Im pretty strong already. I do a little powerlifting. Current lifts-squat 550, bench 400, Deadlift 575.

I am looking for decent but not dramatic results as I dont want to tip anyone off at work that Id be geared up.

What is a good cycle...maybe 8-10 weeks...that has good benefits with little side effects...I already have thin hair.

I just purchased 5 wks of deca and 5 wks of primabolan(which I wanted to do before I went to russia to see my girlfriend on jan 13)but am thinking of holding off on that due to limited time vs results and LIMP DICK. I am thinking I just want to do a full cycle when I return in february...this way I can do it right.

What would make me good without killing my libido when I go back to russia 3 months after this next trip?

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Why have you made up 2 threads about the same question?????? I think you may find your answer in the other thread you made up.

rhino1 is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn't see my other one posted. I re posted for that reason. BUT THANKS FOR NOTICING

Thread Information