ward065 is offline Member

gear storage temperature?

is it a bad idea to store gear (oil injectables) in the attic at about 45-50 degrees F? i've kept mine up there for about 3 weeks now.......is it ok to keep it there or should it be at room temperature (68F)? it is in a very dark area, and i thought keeping it a bit cooler makes it last longer........any input?

JackT is offline New Member
    Room temp is fine........... what you don't want to do is keep it too cool or it will be a bitch trying to suk it up and inject.

i measured my attic temp at 48F....is this too cool though? it's not extremely cold, but the attic is also extremely dark, which i heard is good

operationgetbig is offline Senior Member
    i store my gear in my basement...i hafta find out the temp too...the winter is pretty much hear so im in the same boat as you are...im think if it's under 50 i might move it idk...but it's in a really dark place

well i heard too cold can cause the esterfied chemical to become removed from the oil and float to the top

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I dont know bout that? maybe at like 40 or 30 degrees F. Im guess mines at like 55 in a dark place in my closet. im thinkin I should move mine as well cus it takes forever to inject into a 25G needle. Anyone run the syring under warm water after they suck up some cold test?

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    You can warm if you hold the syring in youre hand for a few mints. I do that with my Winny,is less pain for me.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by ward065
    well i heard too cold can cause the esterfied chemical to become removed from the oil and float to the top
    Happens to cyp alot, mine did it cuz got to cold, keep it at room temp definitly.

Thread Information