RoDoWR81 is offline New Member

Post Expert Needed!!!

Hello Everyone. Just Wondering How Good Of A Cycle Is Winny/primo. What Would The Effects Of A Cycle On This Be. Is It Safe Or Should Nolvadex Or Clomid Apply??? Last Of All How Should This Cycle Be Taken? Thank You

-ro

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    there is TONS of info on this site that will tell you everything we have to say AND more... just use the search button, and you can formulate your own cycle. It is best to understand it yourself before you get someone else to do it for you... it's the most efficient way to learn. Good luck.

K. Thank You. Ill Do More Research, But Help From You Guys Would Be Nice Too.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    there is TONS of info on this site that will tell you everything we have to say AND more... just use the search button, and you can formulate your own cycle. It is best to understand it yourself before you get someone else to do it for you... it's the most efficient way to learn. Good luck.
    You beat me to it.

Yeah but seriously, just do some searches and you'll probably find better answers.

Search under:

-Primobolan depot profile
    -Winstrol Profile
    -PCT

Quote Originally Posted by RoDoWR81
    K. Thank You. Ill Do More Research, But Help From You Guys Would Be Nice Too.
    Okay well help from you too would be nice pal.

-Height
    -Bodyfat
    -Diet
    -Training Schedule
    -Goals (bulking, cutting)
    -Reason for taking roids

How can I help you blindly unless you tell me exactly what you want?

i AM TWENTY YEARS OLD. 6'1 170 POUNDS. I AM NOT SURE ON MY BODYFAT. I APPEAR QUITE THIN, BUT I BELIEVE I HAVE EXCESSIVE BODY FAT. MY DIET WOULD BE A HIGH PROTEIN LOW FAT. I WOULD BE TRAINING 4-5 DAYS A WEEK. I WOULD LIKE TO GAIN MASS, BUT I HAVE MORE OF A FOCUS ON BEING CUT AND HARD. I AM LOOKING FOR SOMETHING SAFE WITH LITTLE SIDE EFFECTS IF ANY AT ALL. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

Well, then do searches on

-Test propionate
    -Anavar
    -Winstrol
    -Equipoise
    -Primobolan Depot
    -Turanabol

I would hold of till your 21, that should give you just enough time to get all the answers you need before your first "jab." You must properly learn

-PCT
    -Cycling
    -Side Effects
    -Diet
    -Training

before you start or otherwise you will get a lot of side and shitty returns for your profit. So just be calm because tomorrow is always another day and you'll have more knowledge for when you're ready.

Thread Information