Thread: quick question

jamphoo is offline Junior Member

quick question

I am going to start a cycle of sust 1000mg and 400mg of Deca for 8 weeks and will use anadrol 100mg for first 4 weeks Just wandering If I should drop dose on my sust to 750mg and run for 12 weeks, Just wandering I have always run 8 week cycles but seems like people on this board prefer 12 weeks? By the way I am 5'11 203lb around 12% body fat and 30 years old been working out since I was 23, Started using Juice 1 yr ago.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    u will probably see better results if u run the deca for 12 weeks and the test for a week or two longer then the deca... if u have a limited amount of sus do some math and work it out so that u have enuff to go for 13 weeks or even 14. I don't know what your previous cycle experience is, but a gram a week of test is kinda high unless have run a couple cycles before this and have stoped getting good results from 500 or 750mg a week...

jamphoo is offline Junior Member
    I have done 2 cycles My first cycle was sust 500mg and Dbol 50mg for 8weeks. And my ssecond cycle was 500mg test E and Dbol 50mg a week for 8 weeks. Best results was with my Sust cycle. And of course run nolavex with both cycles. I have enough Sust and Deca to run 750mg of sust for 12 weeks and 400mg of deca for 11 weeks.

Thread Information