2timer is offline Senior Member

I got a problem that is worrying me...need some advice

I have taken steriods (4-5)cycles over three years. I stopped taking them like 1years ago. I decided during last summer that I want to do alittle winstrol cycle only.. so I planned 25mged for 5weeks. I bought the pills and took them for a week then I realized I was tricked and was given methyl test... anyways I stopped(I noticed bloating and acne quickly) and I knew he was great advocate of mytheltest so I assumed they must be methyl-test... anyways... my problem is its now 5 to six month after and everything seemed fine but lately I have notced a cyst like formation(not really sure just guessing) its a bump and it hurts when I feel it under one nipple. I have no idea what it is? I am worried... anybody that can give advice me that would be great...
    Last edited by 2timer; 11-25-2005 at 02:10 PM.

mr amp is offline Associate Member
    did u run proper pcts after ur courses sounds like u might have bitch tit n a would slap the guy who tricked u with them.

Quote Originally Posted by mr amp
    did u run proper pcts after ur courses sounds like u might have bitch tit n a would slap the guy who tricked u with them.
    not after the the week cycle of methyl test but all other cycles I did proper pct. clomid/nolvedex/arimedex

mr amp is offline Associate Member
    i carnt c how a week cycle could ov caused this and am not saying it couldnt but it sounds a bit mad 2 me go and c a doc if ur worried hope it gets sorted out 4 u mate

Quote Originally Posted by mr amp
    i carnt c how a week cycle could ov caused this and am not saying it couldnt but it sounds a bit mad 2 me go and c a doc if ur worried hope it gets sorted out 4 u mate
    I am thinking about that but I have no idea how to approach this with the doctor... what can I say without him knowing it steriods ...I am not sure should I tell him or not its a family doctor..

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    just tell him you have a lump and that it hurts, doctors have professional secrecy, so even if he would find out about u n steroids he cant do shit and if he tells someone he will lose his "diploma" or whatever its called. Oh and if he asks if u used anything just say NO. If i were you i would go see a doc, better to be safe than sorry bro, hope everything works out for you

happysumo is offline Associate Member
    5 to 6 months, wow, um yeah, I cant see it being gyno with not running a strong cycle, and coming up after so long. I dont get it, see a doc, let us know.

Go Canucks Go is offline New Member
    Hey,
    I got the same thing you did, mine is slightly movable though in around my abdominal, after I took M1T. I took it to a doctor, she said it was just a benign cyst and not to worry about it unless it got really painful or any bigger. Let me know what yours says just for a second opinion.
    Go Nux

Scrappy21 is offline Junior Member
    its probably a calcium deposit that is forming under your nipples. My friend got it when he ran Fina, test, and EQ and it took like 3 months after the cycle. I took metheltest-1 when it was legal for about 4 months and loved it never really had a problem I would see a doctor

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappy21
    its probably a calcium deposit that is forming under your nipples. My friend got it when he ran Fina, test, and EQ and it took like 3 months after the cycle. I took metheltest-1 when it was legal for about 4 months and loved it never really had a problem I would see a doctor
    I will go to the doctor.. but can you do for calcuim deposit? only surgery?
    I was thinking about running 3 weeks of clomid but I am not sure now...

Scrappy21 is offline Junior Member
    My friend went to a doctor and just be upfront with them they have confidentiality rules and regulations they must follow. All my buddy had was a hard rocky feeling under his nipple kinda of next to it and yes he got it removed by surgry but I know there are other (slower!) ways of removing these deposites

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    if it is gyno, then letro would help get rid of it.

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    I am thinking about that but I have no idea how to approach this with the doctor... what can I say without him knowing it steriods...I am not sure should I tell him or not its a family doctor..
    Dude go to your doctor and tell him straight up what happened. It will only help him better to help you. Don't leave him guessing it will only prevent him from knowing exactly what needs to be done to help you.

If possible get him to refer you to a doctor that is more familiar with steroid related problems.

I undertsand what you are saying. but steriods problems are not unique problems. they happene to people who never use steriods. Steriods just increases the chances. yeh, I will tell him about methyl-test which it was legal anyways. Also its a family doctor you know....

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    I would say this......keep in mind that this could have nothing to do with your cycle. Let your doctor figure this out for himself with his skills rather than leading him with the possible but maybe fake winstrol or methyl test or whatever steroid information that may have caused gyno. If he says this looks like gyno, well then maybe I would tell him more. Men get breast cancer too. If it is hard, doesn’t sound like typical gyno to me and if it were you should have felt it during your administration of the drug. Your nipples should have become sensitive or tingling while on the cycle. Also, newly formed gyno from my experience is usually soft tissue not hard or firm lumps, you know, like little titties? I would not make the assumption that it is gyno especially based upon what you were taking if you had no symptoms while on cycle. The only way the doc will know what it is for sure is to biopsy it. Don’t screw around with this, probably nothing serious but if it is cancer it could cost you your life.

Quote Originally Posted by happysumo
    5 to 6 months, wow, um yeah, I cant see it being gyno with not running a strong cycle, and coming up after so long. I dont get it, see a doc, let us know.
    Just be careful, if he's a real prick he'll jot that down and insurance wont cover it if it was steroid induced.

This is why we as people use some of our taxes for schools to provide people schooling to become Doctors. after they graduate people with problems needs to seek the advice of those Doctors. This is my suggestion and you need be honest with him or her. Problem half of the doctors know nothing about the use of anabolic steroids . See a Dr. anyways.
    Last edited by tough old man; 11-28-2005 at 03:25 PM.

just went to doc..

I just went to the doc today and I told him about methyl-test.. He does not think its cancer but rather its benign whatever it is... I am having a ultrasound tomarrow and I will know the results forsure in a week. He says its 1mmby2mm and its movable so from my research if its movable its not cancer... anybody has anymore information on this it would be great..Thanks you guys for the advices Iw on't lie to you I am a little scared but I am getting less scared with all the advices...

good news

hey guys I got my results back. good news no cancer or gyno.. he says its fibroisis of connective tissue..so he says its not dangerous I am just wondering does anyone know what causes this? do is need surgery? thanks

Bump

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2timer
    hey guys I got my results back. good news no cancer or gyno.. he says its fibroisis of connective tissue..so he says its not dangerous I am just wondering does anyone know what causes this? do is need surgery? thanks

Why didn't you ask the doctor. he would be the best one to tell you this. what did he tell you what it was and you just got up and left with out asking the questions.

assiason is offline New Member
    buddy of mine got a nice case of gyno from methyl test. Funny cause he was bashing on me for using AAS cause of the sides acssociated with themlol...he even took the off cycle formula they make thats supposed to suppress estrogeon. Also too about 6 months till he noticed the gyno.

Thread Information