maximustoday is offline Junior Member

Thinking ahead...what to take for running?

I was thinking ahead about the next couple cycles...doing what I will be doing, I know that my cardivascular system will be suffering. Now, in about a year and a half, I will need to run 1.5 miles in 11:50. I can barely do this now as it is but when I will be gaining weight and muscle with gear I know that it will be so much harder on my body to run this fast. Is there anything that I can take to give my cardiovascular system a boost so that I will be able to do this? Thanks

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    The answer is not more drugs. 11:50 for a 1.5 mile isn't exactly a record pace. You should be able to keep up that pace by some good ol' treadmill work.

moranitotongano is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6
    The answer is not more drugs. 11:50 for a 1.5 mile isn't exactly a record pace. You should be able to keep up that pace by some good ol' treadmill work.
    I agree, drugs can't control everything, we have to do our part too.

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    The thing about running, is that the only way to get better at it is to run, imo at least 5 days a week. If you can run outside as opposed to a treadmill then do it, its more of a challenge because you dont have the treadmill pacing you, and it will be easier to gauge your run time. I am not saying running on a treadmill is bad, but if you are barely able to make 11:50 on a treadmill, you might not be able to do it on a course if there are hills or curves.

Thread Information