Jakepo55 is offline New Member

Equipoise and football

How much size and strength will EQ put on by itself?

And is it a good cycle for football?

* if not then what would be a good cycle for football

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    EQ by itself is not a good cycle..you need to run a test..test enanthate or test cypionate ..run a search for those and see what you can find out, then if you have more ?'s, let us know...what are your stats (age, ht, wt, years training, etc)? how's your diet?

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    assuming your "ready" for a cycle..... i would recommend test E or cyp for your 1st run. Im a firm believer in taking Halo for football. Halotestin will not add size but you will definately see a big increase in strength.

Couple Test with Halo..... and you have a football cycle.

I do not, however, recommend this for a 1st time user.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

i was thinking on running Test E but i do not want to be out of breath walkin up the stairs so that why i was avoiding the test

if your looking for size..... your going to be out of breath. I feel a difference if i gain 10lbs..... your body needs to get used to it.

im on week 15 or so of 800mg's test and this is my 8th week or so of 400mg/tren E...... no breathing problems..... and tren is def known for that LOL.

everything is going to surpress your natty test levels..... maybe run a low dose (250mg's) of test?

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

ok so say like 300mg of test E and 400mg of EQ a week and i should be fine right?

during season i would like to run the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Jakepo55
    ok so say like 300mg of test E and 400mg of EQ a week and i should be fine right?
    I would assume so.... yes. Honestly.... EQ isn't that great unless ran at a higher dosage. 600+ mg's for most.... and atleast 800mg's for me.... to each his own tho. Yah gotta run it to find out right?

only suggestion..... atleast keep the test dosage equal to the EQ dosage..... if not higher.....

- Knockout_Power

The only real benefit from the EQ that i see in this cycle is teh increase in red blood cell (RBC) count.

Might as well eliminate the EQ and jumpstart the test with anadrol ..... 50mg's/ED for 4 weeks.....

oh and also..... EQ should be run atleast 12 weeks for optimal effect.....
    ~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

sorry i gotta few more Q's
    Will test slow me down? and what can help with speed?

My optimal gains would be bout 10-15 pounds of good muscle, get faster and elite strength(main goal "strength")

like i said..... Halotestin is about the best drug i know for strength. Cheque Drops are INSANE for a "pre-game" rush! Cheque drops are for extremilly experienced people tho.... thats my honest opinion.

for 10-15 lbs..... test only will do. I don't think it will slow you down. It hasn't slowed me down in anything..... then again we're all different.

a buddy of mine in HS took Dbols..... he was insanely fast.... huge..... and strong as hell..... i DO NOT however, advise Dbol only. This kid was also half nuts to begin with.....

personally i would do this.....
    1-12 Test E - 500mg's/wk (pick ur dosage)
    1-5 Anadrol - 50mg's/ED

or if your comfortable with the anadrol..... run it weeks 1-4 and 9-12. Maybe hit up Halotestin on your 2nd cycle.

Be sure to take letro if you don't want water retention. also 10mg's/day bolva to stave off gyno.

~Haz~
    ~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

btw..... how old are you? I do not recommend taking any AAS unless your ATLEAST out of HS.

I was anxious..... couldn't wait and did a cycle when i was 18..... wish i had waited till i was atleast 21.

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

thanks man i appreciate ur knowledge and thatking the time to go over things

i am almost 21 and just lookin for that edge iv been relativly the same size/strength for the past year even with different diet and workouts so im just lookin into some thing and i want to know as much as i can before doin anything

thanks again

increase cals to gain size. The reason why test is important is because your going to be shut down no matter what you take. Might as well suppliment with test and reap the benefits..... plus when taking test you wont hafta worry about a limp d*ck.....

the only non-test cycle i advocate is anavar only..... but you wont gain 15lbs with var only.

im headin to bed.... good luck bro
    ~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

thanks peace

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    i always recommend a prop/var combo for football

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakepo55
    i was thinking on running Test E but i do not want to be out of breath walkin up the stairs so that why i was avoiding the test

??? explain this one to me

TheNextBigThing is offline Associate Member
    Do you play at a level where you get tested? That would really narrow down your options.

junit37 is offline Junior Member
    the prop/var cycle is definitely doable. However, why hasn't anyone asked what position you play, current ht/wt, speed, strength. These are all very important. Anyone who gives you cycle advise without asking these questions is full of shit.

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by junit37
    However, why hasn't anyone asked what position you play, current ht/wt, speed, strength. These are all very important. Anyone who gives you cycle advise without asking these questions is full of shit.
    You are probably right that the cycle would be somewhat position related, but telling people that they are full of shit is not a good way to start off on a board.

the prop/var cycle is definitely doable. However, why hasn't anyone asked what position you play, current ht/wt, speed, strength. These are all very important. Anyone who gives you cycle advise without asking these questions is full of shit.

here's another winner.....

Yes ofcoarse it CAN be position related...... BUT test should be included no matter what. So test/Halo IMO is the BEST combo no matter what position you play. What position in football couldn't use more strength?

Test will add a few lbs and the halo will kick the strength up a notch...... You can control your weight gain with your diet. Wanna gain 10 or 15 lbs...... eat to gain 10-15lbs...... Just wanna get strong..... don't eat to gain weight.....

the idiocy of you calling me full of shit just amazes me.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

junit37 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    here's another winner.....

Yes ofcoarse it CAN be position related...... BUT test should be included no matter what. So test/Halo IMO is the BEST combo no matter what position you play. What position in football couldn't use more strength?

Test will add a few lbs and the halo will kick the strength up a notch...... You can control your weight gain with your diet. Wanna gain 10 or 15 lbs...... eat to gain 10-15lbs...... Just wanna get strong..... don't eat to gain weight.....

the idiocy of you calling me full of shit just amazes me.....

~Haz~
    Unbelievable, just like everyone else on this board. Test should not be included in every cycle. Have you ever played football at any level? If you say high school, you have no credibility. So you are going to give the same advice to every football player no matter what position. Pure ignorance. Stick to bodybuilding. The funny thing is, I never called you full of shit. I said anyone whom gives a kid cycle advice without asking the specifics is full of shit. If that includes you then, yes, you are full of shit. Why are you so defensive? If you want to get into a knowledge that involves football you are going to lose. Bodybuilding and football are very different. It's not as simple as to say, "who couldn't use more strength?"

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Unbelievable, just like everyone else on this board. Test should not be included in every cycle. Have you ever played football at any level? If you say high school, you have no credibility. So you are going to give the same advice to every football player no matter what position. Pure ignorance. Stick to bodybuilding. The funny thing is, I never called you full of shit. I said anyone whom gives a kid cycle advice without asking the specifics is full of shit. If that includes you then, yes, you are full of shit. Why are you so defensive? If you want to get into a knowledge that involves football you are going to lose. Bodybuilding and football are very different. It's not as simple as to say, "who couldn't use more strength?"
    please take this to pm.............

thanks.. anyone want my opinion.. i have one.. i also have an asshole, just like all of you and it stinks.. just like alot of people.. (not that i am saying you do)..

thanks again
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information