tiger909 is offline Senior Member

dbol gives you....

limp dick or raisins?

if stacked w/ a non suppressing injectable, is clomid still needed pct?

also is there a way to PREVENT bloat?

1.) Yes, too much of any anabolic androgenic steroid for too long of a period will supress your hpta leding to "shrunken raising"

2.) Yes, clomid is still needed pct, I would recommended hcg with nolvadex however

3.) Proviron will help block water bloat and acne, but it is a dht derivative and may increase hair loss during a cycle. So if you have balding problems I would avoid it.

Don't take d-bol by itself because the gains are good but once you come off you loose almost everything.

Try it for 5 weeks, with some test or equipoise for 10-12 weeks.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I didn't know there was a non suppressing injectable... as far as i know all aas shuts u down to some degree. Clomid is a staple of your pct.
    as for bloat there is a few things that will help u with it. nolva, liquidex, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    1.) Yes, too much of any anabolic androgenic steroid for too long of a period will supress your hpta leding to "shrunken raising"

2.) Yes, clomid is still needed pct, I would recommended hcg with nolvadex however

3.) Proviron will help block water bloat and acne, but it is a dht derivative and may increase hair loss during a cycle. So if you have balding problems I would avoid it.

Don't take d-bol by itself because the gains are good but once you come off you loose almost everything.

Try it for 5 weeks, with some test or equipoise for 10-12 weeks.
    It's not a question of too much aas supressing your hpta... even a small amount of deca , say 100mg will shut u down hard. I m sure u wldn't need much tren to shut u down either... If u are going to use gear plan on doing a full pct....

i thought equ was non suppressing?

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    It's not a question of too much aas supressing your hpta... even a small amount of deca, say 100mg will shut u down hard. I m sure u wldn't need much tren to shut u down either... If u are going to use gear plan on doing a full pct....
    Oh I know and I get your drift 100%. I'm just pointing out that the more you take and for longer the harder you'll be shut down. Especially with nandrolones.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger909
    No, everything is suppressive. That's why proper pct protocol is always recommended to get your hpta back up to par as soon as possible.

This is a quote from Hooker's eq profile....

Eq will cause a suppression of your hormones, such as endogenous testosterone , so I would also recommend using injectable testosterone in any cycle containing it. Failure to do so could result in possible sexual dysfunction and other sides.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    . I'm just pointing out that the more you take and for longer the harder you'll be shut down.
    Explain how you get shut down harder?

When you're shut down,you're shut down.Adding more drugs doesn't increase that by any means.

~Pinnacle~

Okay pin, show me references then you little smart a$$. So why not just take 10,000mg of test than right? Because you don't know what the hell you're talking about that's why.

Okay pin, show me references then you little smart a$$. So why not just take 10,000mg of test than right? Because you don't know what the hell you're talking about that's why.
    Are you upset little person?Did I hurt your feelings?

Post your studies to back your claims pee wee.

~Pinnacle~

If u are 100% shut down at say week 3 then how much more shut down can u be at week 12?

-TIMEOUT-

*NOT ALL ANDROGENS CAUSE SHUTDOWN*

"Shutdown", is defined by a COMPLETE inhibition of the Pituitary/Testes, resulting in a TOTAL cessation of endogenous androgen production.

SOME androgens will only SUPPRESS endogenous androgen production, resulting in a DECREASED testosterone level, but not a complete shutdown. (Tbol, Var, Wistrol, EQ, Dianabol , masteron , primo)

Very Androgenic /Progestenic/Estrogenic steroids (Tren , Deca , Drol, Test) cause a COMPLETE shutdown of endogenous hormone production.

The distinction between SUPRESSION and SHUTDOWN is utterly important, as steroids that cause LESS supression of endogenous hormones will allow for greater retention of gains upon ending the cycle, and a quicker, easier PCT. This is frequently, why I avoid using test in my cycles, as TEST only makes retaining gains more difficult.

[R]

HAHA...I won't blow your cover AP!

Hope your holiday went well.

~Pinnacle~

Shut the f*ck up ross. I can't believe you have the balls to post again. But I must say you look great in your avatar if that's you. As a little side note stop using [R] if you're trying to hide your idenity, lol.

As for pinn, yeah I'm really hurt by you calling me pee wee, now I know you're in-confident, you think you're big, you're probably a marshmellow, lol. I'm one damn ripped pee wee, and you're one fat f*ck, lol.

Anyways, as for being "shutdown," how come it takes 6 months for a person to recover from limp dick after taking 20 weeks of deca compared to someone taking 1 1/2 years to recover from 30+ weeks of deca?? Could you please explain that? And why do I have to post studies? I asked you first. I've seen studies that you get shut down harder. In fact, you can take sooooo much that you can pretty much turn into a female. So once your shutdown, yes you are shutdown but don't forget about math you silly little b*tch. There's is such a thing as a negative scale, this is when you are turning into a fat floppy titted woman such as yourself.

Anyways, I'll be glad to be a ripped little pee wee and get puss all day. Later walking water tower.

Ross you are ripped. I can't believe the definiton you put on. Keep up the good work. Post some pics dude. I won't flame no one. Or PM them to me if you don't wanna post them. Thanks

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Power
    -TIMEOUT-

*NOT ALL ANDROGENS CAUSE SHUTDOWN*

"Shutdown", is defined by a COMPLETE inhibition of the Pituitary/Testes, resulting in a TOTAL cessation of endogenous androgen production.

SOME androgens will only SUPPRESS endogenous androgen production, resulting in a DECREASED testosterone level, but not a complete shutdown. (Tbol, Var, Wistrol, EQ, Dianabol , masteron , primo)

Very Androgenic /Progestenic/Estrogenic steroids (Tren , Deca , Drol, Test) cause a COMPLETE shutdown of endogenous hormone production.

The distinction between SUPRESSION and SHUTDOWN is utterly important, as steroids that cause LESS supression of endogenous hormones will allow for greater retention of gains upon ending the cycle, and a quicker, easier PCT. This is frequently, why I avoid using test in my cycles, as TEST only makes retaining gains more difficult.

[R]

frequently avoid test? In some posts you say you have never used test, and others you say you love test.
    what one is it ross?

FREQUENTLY--Meaning--not the PRIMARY reason--duh.

[R]

I'm one damn ripped pee wee, and you're one fat f*ck, lol.

you silly little b*tch. , this is when you are turning into a fat floppy titted woman such as yourself.

. Later walking water tower.
    LMFAO

You've done 4 cycles and you weigh this much?

You are big and scary...WOW!

5'10" with a 28" waist. I weigh 155lbs. .

~Pinnacle~

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Ross, u look jacked! post the fuking pics bro.

Here is a pic from 5 months ago: 5''10, 205, 7%BF. NO FLEX. Buddy snapped it as I just WOKE UP from a pre-workout nap!

ENJOY

[R]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dbol gives you....-rossy.jpg   dbol gives you....-rossy1.jpg  
    Last edited by Anabolic Power; 11-25-2005 at 04:03 PM.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    ripped up good. nice job.

Haha, damn Ross, lookin good bro. I'm sure pinnacle is jealous as all hell. Keep up the good work bro. Plus that's a cold shot. You gotta show us a most muscular and side chest after a chest workout.

Ha ha, I just noticed, is that roid bottles by your kitchen sink ross? lol

Yea, these pics are COLD.

I have some posing pics, though not at this computer. I should have them up this week.

Thanks for the feedback!

[R]

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Power
    Yea, these pics are COLD.

I have some posing pics, though not at this computer. I should have them up this week.

Thanks for the feedback!

[R]
    hi Ross.

started a simple thread and one person is banned and another banned

ps why is ross always banned

pps why is my avatar so ghay?

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    ps why is ross always banned
    I didn't do it.

pps why is my avatar so ghay?
    I did it

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    wow.....i've been here for ohh 8 months or less and i know pin knows his shit and i know he's right.....its funny when someone is wrong and gets pissed at someone else. ah ego's

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Shut the f*ck up ross. I can't believe you have the balls to post again. But I must say you look great in your avatar if that's you. As a little side note stop using [R] if you're trying to hide your idenity, lol.

As for pinn, yeah I'm really hurt by you calling me pee wee, now I know you're in-confident, you think you're big, you're probably a marshmellow, lol. I'm one damn ripped pee wee, and you're one fat f*ck, lol.

Anyways, as for being "shutdown," how come it takes 6 months for a person to recover from limp dick after taking 20 weeks of deca compared to someone taking 1 1/2 years to recover from 30+ weeks of deca?? Could you please explain that? And why do I have to post studies? I asked you first. I've seen studies that you get shut down harder. In fact, you can take sooooo much that you can pretty much turn into a female. So once your shutdown, yes you are shutdown but don't forget about math you silly little b*tch. There's is such a thing as a negative scale, this is when you are turning into a fat floppy titted woman such as yourself.

Anyways, I'll be glad to be a ripped little pee wee and get puss all day. Later walking water tower.

Ross you are ripped. I can't believe the definiton you put on. Keep up the good work. Post some pics dude. I won't flame no one. Or PM them to me if you don't wanna post them. Thanks
    LMAO! Whoa, this must have been some built up hate/aggression for quite some time because theres no reason for you to blow up like this out of no where bro. I guess the term pee wee really gets to you huh?

ANd Bring back Ross! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I didn't do it.

I did it

LMAo your a trip Nark!

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    PEE WEE! LMAO hahahahaha, I'm really sorry but 150lbs is catagorized as PEEWEE!

Rossologist is offline Banned

NARK--Please stop banning me....

[R]

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You are pretty short.

Quote Originally Posted by Rossologist

NARK--Please stop banning me....

[R]
    LOL.......... he didnt ban you re-read his freaking post.

Thread Information