ZIA1 is offline New Member

Quick test prop question

I've researched and I've seen that injects are either ED or EOD...depending on goals, I assume. Is it possible to shoot prop at 250mg on Moday's and Thursday's only? Is it really out of the system that quick that I can't shoot like this? I'm stacking with 500mg/wk Primo. I want to mix the two in the same dart and simply shoot 2x a week. Possible?

Also, what is the absolute minimum to run prop? I have more primo than prop so I guess I'll just end my prop and continue for a week or two with Primo. Thoughts?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    No good , the active life of prop is less then 24hrs(almost half I cant remember the exact), eod is cutting it close, twice a week it would be totally out of your system before next injection so your levels would be up and down and you would have alot of sides and not good gains. If your not ready for ed injections your not ready for prop. Plus the shit hurts so you need many sites to shoot, and by the sounds of it you probably dont. Try a single ester test for now.

Zapp is offline Banned
    You can get by with eod....I did, but that 2 times a week deal is out of the question.

ZIA1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    No good , the active life of prop is less then 24hrs(almost half I cant remember the exact), eod is cutting it close, twice a week it would be totally out of your system before next injection so your levels would be up and down and you would have alot of sides and not good gains. If your not ready for ed injections your not ready for prop. Plus the shit hurts so you need many sites to shoot, and by the sounds of it you probably dont. Try a single ester test for now.

I guess I'll hold onto the prop for later use. So a single ester can be shot twice a week, mixed in with primo in the same dart? What do you suggest...Test E, cyp, or sus?

It's not that I'm not ready for ED shots...I simply don't feel like shooting myself ED for 10-12 weeks...OUCH! I'm adding 5 weeks of winny@400mg/wk to finish up the cycle. I'm doing 100 EOD...that's plenty for me.

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by AIZ
    I guess I'll hold onto the prop for later use. So a single ester can be shot twice a week, mixed in with primo in the same dart? What do you suggest...Test E, cyp, or sus?

It's not that I'm not ready for ED shots...I simply don't feel like shooting myself ED for 10-12 weeks...OUCH! I'm adding 5 weeks of winny@400mg/wk to finish up the cycle. I'm doing 100 EOD...that's plenty for me.
    Try kickstarting with prop for first 4 weeks, and end with prop so you can start pct right after last shot, no 2 week crash time if you end with test-e.

roger24 is offline Banned
    yea bro, you have to use it atleast eod.

BG
    Test e or c will be fine, sust. should be injected atleast eod to maximize results,ed would be the best to utilize the prop.

Thread Information