nitehog33 is offline New Member

What went wrong? Please help.

I have been lifting for 3 years now. I finally decided to take sustanon 250 3 days ago. yesterday, i deadlift with minimal weight and today my back is killing me. I have deadlifted before have never experience this. could it be the sustanon? please help me

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned
    definitely not, you were probably just had some bad form, it happens. whats your cycle look like???

have no specific cycle. I just plan on taking sustanon 250 every week for 8 weeks. so bad form? when i start walking, after much pain and effort, the pain seems to lessen.

how long does it take to gain strength? 3rd week?

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    250 mg for 8 weeks without pct or anti e think again about ur cycle 2b on the safe side & only cycle when ur ready

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Run Sust. 500 mg/week,...do you have youre PCT?

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    thats horrible bro....sust in my opinion needs to be taken at least every two days since it has a prop ester. So you could take like three shots a week and then i would run it for 10 weeks and run a nolva/clomid pct for the three weeks after those 10 weeks. I would research more but you would be safe doing it this way.

MRQUEENSLAND is offline New Member

tendons and legiments

I think what has happened is the sustonone has given you an enormous boost in strength and your body fibres haven't had time to adjust-many lifters experience injuries here,myself one. Going on any sort of test my best lifts might go up 30% thats 30% my tendons and legiments haven't adjusted.
    Many a fool has snapped tendons and legiments for just that reason , take your time slowly build up-also test can make your legiments and tendons go hard-beware.
    MR QUEENSLAND

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    its not the gear bro. maybe bad form, not thorough enough warm up...skies the limit. just train smarter and make sure your bodies prepared to lift any amount of weight

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MRQUEENSLAND
    I think what has happened is the sustonone has given you an enormous boost in strength and your body fibres haven't had time to adjust-many lifters experience injuries here,myself one. Going on any sort of test my best lifts might go up 30% thats 30% my tendons and legiments haven't adjusted.
    Many a fool has snapped tendons and legiments for just that reason , take your time slowly build up-also test can make your legiments and tendons go hard-beware.
    MR QUEENSLAND
    in 3 days?

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    either bad form or u didnt warm up properly i think more u didnt warm up rite if i dont warm up rite when i do deadlift my back or something like that would b sore for days

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    in 3 days?
    Yeah?? I want the same gear he`s got.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Prob just bad form.

Thanks to everyone for the info. I have nolvadex in hand and have started to take it. I practicaly can get and have an endless amount of both sustanon and nolvadex. I just want some guidance from users. If i wanted textbook shit, i would have bought one. you guys have been great with your personal info. my pain has lessen dramatically. It only hurts when i get up from bed after being in bed for 20 or more minutes. Weird, i can run and walk and even carry my heavy baby. yes, i can even reach and touch the ground. so why does it hurt when i get out of bed?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Like the doc says.. if it hurts when you raise your hand.. don't raise your hand..

the short period that you have been on cycle is the reason people are saying it was your form..

3 days......... you get nothing from it.. sust is a blend, and you will notice an effect sooner than if you were taking say 500mg test enth (normally 3 weeks)

but that's the reason
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

I know that the sustanon has not totally kick in. This pain occured on the third day. on the first two days, there was not difference in my workout. Im not implying the sustanon is to blame (at first i thought it might be the cause) but i wonder if the steriod will help me recover faster from this unfortunate accident. Should i continue taking sustanon?

it almost 5 days since i took sustanon and have only had one good chest workout day and a bad back workout day. was my sustanon for the week a waste of time? I currently weigh 200 lbs. I am 5feet 10 inches and hope on weighing in at 220 after 8 weeks of sustanon. Is it realistic or am i dreaming?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I honestly believe you are looking at this steroid as some kind of miracle substance.

How long have you trained/dieted/etc.??? Do you know proper nutrition, training, etc??

Just seems like you look @ this as a "God" and it's not going to work like that.

Carry on........

~SC~

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MRQUEENSLAND
    MR QUEENSLAND

You are kidding right?

He is 3 days in.... the sust didn't give him an "enormous boost in strength "...
    If this was the case I am sure everyone on here wld be running sust....

see below

Swolecat, I believe in taking risks when there are big amounts to be gain. I took my first shot a few days back because I feel that steriods are extremely effective at building muscle. I know that steroids work and work better than any thing else when it comes to building muscle. I tried a cycle of methyl 1-test and saw miracle results. I believe sustanon can beat that. You too believe that or you wouldn't be here at this steriod forum.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh jesus don't start telling SC what he believes..... this isn't gonna be good for u....

Quote Originally Posted by nitehog33
    You too believe that or you wouldn't be here at this steriod forum.
    Don't ever put words in my mouth, or pass judgement on me.

You have no idea why I am here, and I can guarantee it's NOT because of performance enhancing supplements.

I'm a money making hustler (legal money), and that is why I am here.

The term hustler meaning dedicated/driven/unstoppable, not hustler as in deceiving.

~SC~

In addition to putting words in my mouth, you neglected to address what I originally asked you.

That's called passing the buck.

~SC~

swolecat, I am not putting words in your mouth. I wrote a friendly post reply. you wrote the following about me "Just seems like you look @ this as a "God" and it's not going to work like that." I'm just reassurring my faith in my future. i respect your opinion and your believes. I'm glad you are making a lot of money. I am here in this forum to get guidance not to make enemies. Sorry if i offended you.

Thanks for clearing that up and for your words.

The quote below is why I say you are looking to this compound as some kind of God. It takes weeks upon weeks of hard training/eating/etc. to see results. Exogenous supplementation just helps to amplify the above, but those must be in place first.

Cardio time.........

~SC~

it almost 5 days since i took sustanon and have only had one good chest workout day and a bad back workout day. was my sustanon for the week a waste of time?

sorry. I have trained for 3 years and have managed to put on 39 lbs. Not of muscle of course. I started at 166 lbs and reached 205 lbs. This was when i was my biggest. It was also after my 2nd cycle of methyl 1-test. I am not as big anymore and methyl 1-test is no longer available for me so i decided to try sustanon . I am tired of people asking me what happened (since i am not as big anymore). I tried natural but i hit a sticky point. so that is why i am asking for help.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Can you feel the love in this thread or what?

it almost 5 days since i took sustanon and have only had one good chest workout day and a bad back workout day. was my sustanon for the week a waste of time? I currently weigh 200 lbs. I am 5feet 10 inches and hope on weighing in at 220 after 8 weeks of sustanon. Is it realistic or am i dreaming?
    where r u injecting? if its the glutes u may have irritated ur sciatic nerve and that can radiate pain to ur lower back or lower limbs.
    Last edited by edmen2; 11-27-2005 at 01:04 PM.

edmen2, I believe it is a nerve too. yes, it was in the glutes. i am going to see a Chiropractor on monday just to be on the safe side. I haven't lifted since the back incident. Should I continue on week two of my first cycle or should i stop and wait until i totally heal? my next injection is due on tueday. thanks for eveyones time and kind help.

edmen2, I believe it is a nerve too. yes, it was in the glutes. i am going to see a Chiropractor on monday just to be on the safe side. I haven't lifted since the back incident. Should I continue on week two of my first cycle or should i stop and wait until i totally heal? my next injection is due on tueday. thanks for eveyones time and kind help.
    try a new spot like delts or quads.

Thread Information