AZlifter is offline Associate Member

Question Advise on anti-e's

Hey fellas!

After reviewing this forum and all the BAD ASS advice i got from some of you i have finally made my decision to go with a EQ/Test cycle for my first one!

EQ 400mg week 1-10
    T200 400mg weeks 1-10

Should i take some arimidex or novaldex? Also, how should i take the clomid at the end of the cycle?

Thanks for the help to ALL you fellas!

Go BIG or go home!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    No flame bud, but if you are asking questions like this, you need to do more research before you do your cycle.
    BUt because you caught me on a good day, I will answer your question. YES YOU NEED CLOMID POST CYCLE. Amazing what the search button can do my friend.
    As far as Nolv and Armidex, if you are prone to gyno, or even if you aren't it is good to have it around in case you need it. I personally would go with Armidex, because it is better, and won't hinder your gains, as much as Nolv will. Hope this helps. Next time, you may want to do a search on Clomid or Nolv before you post a question like this, no flame just my suggestion...

AZlifter is offline Associate Member
    Sicilian30

Hey bro i got your point. I know i needed clomid just wanted to know if its best to do the 300mg 1st day 100mg days 2-10 50mg for 11-18 ? Also, i wasn't sure how close arimidex is to novaldex and if arimidex fights against gyno as well as nov. does? Thanks for the info man!

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Arimidex prevents aromitization, and nolvadex blocks the receptors so that the estrogen cannot bind. The rule is Arimidex before gyno to prevent and Nolvadex if you have symptoms. The negative to Nolvadex is the potential rebound when you stop if there is still estrogen floating around looking for a home to bind to. If your start arimidex from the start of your cycle you shouldn't have any test aromitizing to estrogen to begin with. Keep studying!

Thread Information