Thread: what pct

roger24 is offline Banned

Exclamation what pct

ok, i came off cycle about a month and a half ago, and im going to start pct tonight. i know you have to start it right away but i had to order it, and it took a realy long time to get here. anyway im starting pct tonight, to bring my balls, and natural test back up. i now have nolva and clomid. at what dosages and for how long should i run each. thanks.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid at 100mg/day and nolva at 20mg/day...run that for about 3 weeks....there are so many possible combos for PCT but this is what i like. even drop the clomid down to 50 the last week

ok, and my balls have grown a little bit in the last couple months that ive been off cycle, so i dont think i need a ton of clomid or nolva. is this the combo if clomid nolva i should use then.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roger24
    ok, and my balls have grown a little bit in the last couple months that ive been off cycle, so i dont think i need a ton of clomid or nolva. is this the combo if clomid nolva i should use then.
    well even if you never used pct, eventually you'd get your natty test and sperm running again......how much weight and strength have u lost?

quite alot, but i never gained that much in the first place, mainly because of a bad diet. but my next cycle im only going to eat good foods.

Thread Information