SAGAD_01 is offline Junior Member

why are my gains like this?

am now on my 7th week of test/deca /dbol cycle…

400mg test enanthate /300mg deca per week, dbol at 20mg during the first 4weeks…

gained 10 lbs during the first two to three weeks…

but I haven’t gained anything since then…

what do you guys think?

increased my calorie intake and work out intensity since the start of this cycle…

my theory is that the 10lbs gained during he first three weeks was from dbol, thus most of it was water…

when I stopped the dbol, I was supposed to lose the water gained, so the 10lbs would be reduced but it stayed there as the test and deca kicked in…

what do u guys think?

MRQUEENSLAND is offline New Member
    Most of what you gained in the first weeks on anything will be "fluid"From my experience at least six weeks is desired before any major muscle gain on deca . My experience is to keep increasing the dosage and when you stop growing stack the combination with something else. Taking orals with inj is a great thing as they have different compositions(they help each other). I would suggest keeping the testosterone down because you'll flog your body out-what goes up must come down-I try to keep the anabolic -testosterone ratio at 8:1 unless you have a major powerlifting comp coming up! From my experience(which is a hell of a lot) it's wiser to take less and let your receptors stay hungry!!
    MR QUEENSLAND

thanks...

so ur basically suggesting, for this cycle and for future cycles, that i up my deca while i down my test enanthate ?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe most of us will disagree and suggest u take more test than deca .. that dosage should work and if u dont start seing ne progress soon I might suspect the gear. Is it legit 4 sure.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you should always keep the test higher than deca to keep away any unwanted sides imo!i usually dont see the effects of test e until week 7 myself,how is your diet mate,if you aint eatin the right amount of clean food you will not gain anything,if your diet is ok and you dont notice anythin by week 8 i would strongly suggest that the gear is bunk!
    by the way how is your sex drive??

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Run test higher than deca IMO, If your gear is legit? you should start seeing some gains in the near future.. How many cals are you stuffing? Pro? Carb?

onehundredk is offline Member
    20mg of dbol !? thats not enough to see anything...dbol is designed to be taken 30-60mg daily. And usually you wont notice muscle mass until after your 4th week. the deca and test is whats going to get you the biggest. if you took more test like everyone is saying. youll start noticing...get about 160-180grams of protein daily and intake a high consumtion of carbs. you should goal for 5000-6000 calories on your stack.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    20mg of dbol!? thats not enough to see anything...dbol is designed to be taken 30-60mg daily. And usually you wont notice muscle mass until after your 4th week. the deca and test is whats going to get you the biggest. if you took more test like everyone is saying. youll start noticing...get about 160-180grams of protein daily and intake a high consumtion of carbs. you should goal for 5000-6000 calories on your stack.
    I would bumped the pros to 300-350grams a day. 5-6k are hard to eat, atleast i struggle a bit, but it`s worth the effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    I would bumped the pros to 300-350grams a day. 5-6k are hard to eat, atleast i struggle a bit, but it`s worth the effort.
    hmm. 5-6k is a lil bit, but its a needed on gear, or your wasting money.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    hmm. 5-6k is a lil bit, but its a needed on gear, or your wasting money.
    Atleast if you`re bulking.

Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    Atleast if you`re bulking.

well ya, deca /test/dbol . thats a bulk cycle. youll need lot of food for it to work.

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    Solid food is best for a bulker, but if you need more calories and simply are having a hard time eating enough try a couple of 'gainer' shakes. They will help get you the extra cals and proteinyou need, and may be a little more convenient.... but I would reccomend getting as many calories as possible from solid foods.

musclestack is offline Productive Member
    Bro, I'm in the same boat you are right now. I stopped my Drol 2 weeks ago, and last week my strength went down a bit, but my weight stayed the same (I figured it was a combination of the lost water weight on Drol; and the Test and Tren kicking in together at the same time). I have been stuck at 198 lbs. for a week and a half now. I, too, increased my calorie intake (about 4000/day now). I went back to the gym yesterday, and my strength is back up a bit. I'll let you know when I start to gain weight, though. I know--it's kinda irritating, isn't it? Keep me posted about your progress as well, will ya???

MS

Tren Bull is offline Dbol Junkie
    that hapened to me on my last cycle too. its fu_kin irritating when your shooting up, and practically force feeding yourself and not gaining. i would suggest upping your dose of test or deca , or both after you finish the dbol . btw, in my experience, it is not necessary to run test at a higher dose then a nandrolone base. ive run low test while on heavy tren /deca, and never once had a problem getting an erection

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    it usually comes back to your diet that is the culprit....

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I only read the first post.

Sounds like yo lost water and gained muscle at the same time. You could also be losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time too. In either case the scale won't move but you will have gained muscle and look better/bigger

Quote Originally Posted by musclestack
    Bro, I'm in the same boat you are right now. I stopped my Drol 2 weeks ago, and last week my strength went down a bit, but my weight stayed the same (I figured it was a combination of the lost water weight on Drol; and the Test and Tren kicking in together at the same time). I have been stuck at 198 lbs. for a week and a half now. I, too, increased my calorie intake (about 4000/day now). I went back to the gym yesterday, and my strength is back up a bit. I'll let you know when I start to gain weight, though. I know--it's kinda irritating, isn't it? Keep me posted about your progress as well, will ya???

MS

JUST AN UPDATE BRO... M STILL ON THE SAME WEIGHT BUT MY STRENGTH HAS BEEN STEADILY INCREASING...

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    I would be willing to bet that your muscle mass has increased and your body fat % has decreased, and therefore you are carrying the same weight.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbull27
    I would be willing to bet that your muscle mass has increased and your body fat % has decreased, and therefore you are carrying the same weight.
    agreed!

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    that's a good possibility. whatever the case, like they said, keep your cals up, diet in check and stay fierce in the gym!

Thread Information