Thread: Inject process

onehundredk is offline Member

Inject process

K, so what's some good advice. never injected, I got 1" 28gauge (thigh) and 1cc syrgine; injecting test400...pull 1cc of test out, clear some of the syrgine, inject into thigh, and then pull back on the plunger??i understand this is to make sure i dont hit a vein, but pulling back wouldnt that pull in blood anyways??? help?

Zapp is offline Banned
    28 guage? Hope you're not planning on shooting an oil base with that.

k, well lets say i dont pull back on the plunger to check if blood fills. whats the WORST that can happen?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by onehundredk
    k, well lets say i dont pull back on the plunger to check if blood fills. whats the WORST that can happen?

The absolute worst..... The gear will go straight to your heart and lungs and u will die........... u asked.......

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Why do you start more than one post with the same q???

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    it sounds like you have an insulin needle and syringe. so right off the bat u'll have a difficult time with any oil based. what exactly are you injecting? and you pull back on the plunger BEFORE you actually inject the aas into your body. wouldn't make sense to do it afterwards, cuz it'll be too late then. go to spotinjections.com that should help you out a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by paintball4ever85
    it sounds like you have an insulin needle and syringe. so right off the bat u'll have a difficult time with any oil based. what exactly are you injecting? and you pull back on the plunger BEFORE you actually inject the aas into your body. wouldn't make sense to do it afterwards, cuz it'll be too late then. go to spotinjections.com that should help you out a lot.
    no no no..i kno you jab the needle into the muscle. and then pull back; well i was never doing that and i never had a problem, and i read if you dont aspirate you might cause damages.

no no no..i kno you jab the needle into the muscle. and then pull back; well i was never doing that and i never had a problem, and i read if you dont aspirate you might cause damages.
    Like i stated before u are playing russian roulette if u don't aspirate ... u probably won't die, but u might wish u wld if u inject enuff gear straight into your bloodstream... not a pleasant feeling from what i have heard...
    i think your problem is u are using 1 cc syringes instead of 3 cc... i know when i shoot igf with slin needles it is almost impossible to aspirate correctly... it is not hard to do and takes 3 seconds to do... so just do it and be safe, not sorry....

yeah definetly. so do you think my syringe is the wrong kind?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    yeah definetly. so do you think my syringe is the wrong kind?

defo if your shooting oil 23 miniumum but you might get away with a 25

the t400 goes thru perfectly, so i know the gauge has nothing to do with it.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    the t400 goes thru perfectly, so i know the gauge has nothing to do with it.

yeah your right bro what the **** do we know

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121

yeah your right bro what the **** do we know

haha. injection is not the problem, aspirating is. not once have i drawn blood; pulling back seems if it moves about 1/4 a unit...maybe i should get 1.5", you think im not gettin deep enough, or im doing it right and not givin myself the credit ha

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    if i were you i'd go to anabolicreview-research.com get some 23gauges and about 3cc syringes, they're very cheap so you should do urself the favor. it could help you in the long run. and there is never a reason you shouldn't aspirate . it doesn't hurt you doing it, and can save u lots of trouble. gl bro

THINKBIG is offline Junior Member
    LISTEN to what these guys are saying man. They know! Wrong needle for your gear.

haha. injection is not the problem, aspirating is. not once have i drawn blood; pulling back seems if it moves about 1/4 a unit...maybe i should get 1.5", you think im not gettin deep enough, or im doing it right and not givin myself the credit ha
    Your problem is most likely the barrel not the pin. get some 3cc syringes and leave the 1cc or 1/2 cc for shootin slin or igf.
    When done right u don't need to yank the plunger back far. U just pull back till u see a tiny vaccum bubble form, then u know u are good to go. if u are in a vein u will know it as soon as u pull back. It doesn't take much for the syringe to get blood in it when in a vein...

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude... you look like are playing with us but you are newbe...so,to be clear this is what you need;
    1) 3 cc syrs.(i have like 200+ n/k i work in a hospital)
    2) 1 or 1.5" needle of 25g or 23g or 21g (like 80 of each one)
    3) alcohol to clean youre shooting area
    4) The most important of all ...WASH YOURE F*CKING HANDS FIRST...,you can prevent a lot of problem with this simple step...!!!
    You need to go DEEP in to the muscle,so 1/2 " is not what you need.Get everything you need and then start youre cyle...Hmmmm...lets see ...i bet you that you dont even have youre PCT ready

Thread Information