LS1
    LS1 is offline Associate Member

Clen this way or that way????

Ok Iv done Clen before but the 2 wks on 2 wks off and was happy with the results. Now learning about the way that hooker explains 6-12 weeks on and every 3rd week to run with benadryl. But not sure the right way to do this does it mean to go like...

Weeks
    1-2 Clen
    3 Clen & benadryl
    4-5 Clen
    6 Clen & benadryl
    7-8 Clen
    9 Clen & benadryl
    10-11 Clen
    12 Clen & benadryl

and NO time off the clen whats so ever???
    Also the last time I was on it I ran it up till 140mcg and then tapered down, Still taper down if cycle above is correct? Or run it at one dose all the way threw?

Also what about running clen for 3 weeks, wk 1-2 clen then wk 3 clen & benadryl then 2 wks eca then back to the clen for another 2 wks then wk after that clen & benadryl... Because I quote "but certainly, the most dramatic effects on fat loss appear to be in weeks 1-2."
    ???
    Or should I just stick to the 2 wks on 2 wks off way. Just a little confused about this new way Hope some can help.

Thanks
    LS1

NewGuy88 is offline Junior Member
    I asked the same question a few days ago and nobody ever answered me.....

godofwar99 is offline Junior Member
    so far it seems...I might not be right..but you run benadyrl while on clen weeks 3-4 (i think thats 3 and 4)

thats what im going to do unless someone knows better

godofwar99 is offline Junior Member
    im doing

weeks 1-2 clen
    weeks 3-4 clen with benadryl
    weeks 5-6 clen

Kravman is offline Junior Member
    how much benadryl are you taking and do you take it a night, because it causes drowsiness I believe. Thanks

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    People have ran both methods successfully.

If it were me, I would run it with the first method... and would take a couple weeks off after your 12th week...

Benadryl at around 50-100mgs/night before bed on your 3rd, 6th, 9th... wks.

What would be the point of using the benadryl if you plan to cycle off the following week for 2 wks of ECA? Doesn't make any sense...

Follow what Hooker has planned, it seems to be the best method IMO.

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    not to be ignorant ,but what excactly does the benadrly do..i use benadrly at night when using clen to help me sleep but didnt relaize that others used it for a differant reason..is ther a thread on this ??

LS1
    CAPS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    People have ran both methods successfully.

If it were me, I would run it with the first method... and would take a couple weeks off after your 12th week...

WHAT 2 ON 2 OFF AND SO ON ???

What would be the point of using the benadryl if you plan to cycle off the following week for 2 wks of ECA? Doesn't make any sense...

WASNT SURE ABOUT THAT... THATS WHAT I WAS THINGKING THOUGH DOESNT MAKE SENSE. SO RUN IT STRAIGHT FOR 12 WEEKS AND ADD BENADRYL ON 3rd, 6th, 9th, & then 12th WEEK???

Follow what Hooker has planned, it seems to be the best method IMO.

Search for hooker, clen , benadryl........ yes, there is a thread. The purpose is not to allow you to sleep, it's to clear your beta-receptors.. so the clen doesn't lose it's effectiveness.. similar to ketotifen.

LS1
    Quote Originally Posted by MCMARK
    not to be ignorant ,but what excactly does the benadrly do..i use benadrly at night when using clen to help me sleep but didnt relaize that others used it for a differant reason..is ther a thread on this ??
    From Hooker

" Benadryl slows desensitization of Beta receptors (i.e. Upgrades them) by inhibiting phospholipase A2, which is the enzyme that breaks down methylated phospholipids, and this action in turn keeps the phospholipid membrane stable, and thus keeps the receptors functioning properly. (7). This will allow you to use clen for much longer and it'll still have the same effects. Also, since Benadryl is an anti-histamine, and histamines have a direct effect on beta-adrenoreceptors (not just Beta-2’s but all of them), using an anti-histamine will have a direct effect on reducing beta-receptor stimulation (16), and thus upregulating your beta-receptors."

In Bold.

Quote Originally Posted by LS1
    WHAT 2 ON 2 OFF AND SO ON ???

No, 12wks straight, then take a couple weeks off at least.

SO RUN IT STRAIGHT FOR 12 WEEKS AND ADD BENADRYL ON 3rd, 6th, 9th, & then 12th WEEK???

Personally, I wouldn't run it on the 12th wk if you're discontinuing use.

MCMARK is offline Associate Member
    From Hooker

" Benadryl slows desensitization of Beta receptors (i.e. Upgrades them) by inhibiting phospholipase A2, which is the enzyme that breaks down methylated phospholipids, and this action in turn keeps the phospholipid membrane stable, and thus keeps the receptors functioning properly. (7). This will allow you to use clen for much longer and it'll still have the same effects. Also, since Benadryl is an anti-histamine, and histamines have a direct effect on beta-adrenoreceptors (not just Beta-2’s but all of them), using an anti-histamine will have a direct effect on reducing beta-receptor stimulation (16), and thus upregulating your beta-receptors."
    hey thanx..GOOD TO KNOW FOR MY CLEN CYCLE NEXT WEEK..ive been doing 2 weeks on the 2 weeks with the original stacker2 but the stackers gives me the shakes and nerviuos energy way worse than the clen..

LS1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    In Bold.
    All right thats sound pretty good...makes sense I guess no benadryl in 12th wk

Thanks Bro
    LS1

LS1
    Just another thing what about tapering down or just staying where ya at when getting off the cycle or even threw the cycle. Stay at lets say 140mcg for example the whole way threw???
    How do ya dose the 12 wk straight cycle???

NEVER SAY NEVER... Whatever it is that you're trying to accomplish in the gym, you won't get there if you put a ceiling on your abilities. If you're willing to put in the TIME and EFFORT, there is NO ceiling.
    Last edited by LS1; 04-18-2005 at 04:34 PM.

LS1
    Just another thing what about tapering down or just staying where ya at when getting off the cycle or even threw the cycle. Stay at lets say 140mcg for example the whole way threw???
    How do ya dose the 12 wk straight cycle???

Bump for this question....anyone

SS1476 is offline Senior Member

LS1
    Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    Are you serious... read post #1 & #10 I quoted hookers post.
    But thanks alot

4U2NV is offline Associate Member
    I took it straight through for 6 weeks with benadryl on the third and sixth week and had great results. As far as tapering I didn't because i had done the two on two off before and never notice any type of crash. Just seem like any other day when I got off

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Are you serious... read post #1 & #10 I quoted hookers post.
    But thanks alot
    Dont get so TESTY...I threw the D@mn link up there for any new person out there reading this thread that would be interested....whats the big Deal...

You'll get your props.....or something

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i ran clen for 10 weeks w/ 3rd week bena, and i loved it. got good results. just make sure you monitor your BloodPressure Regularly that seemed to be the key to me i never had to go over 140mc's a day sometimes i would even have to reduce my dosage when i was donig 100mg Bena ED

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    hmm... i guess it doesnt mater but at the pharma here there are 5 different types of benadryl. should i get the allergy, synus or other?
    thanks.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    the one that has diphenhydramine.. hmmmm some one can verify the name... it was that or close to that anyway (the name of the ingredient) ... its an antihistamine so it should be in the allergy one for sure.. maybe in the sinus one.. check..

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    cool. thanks. found a cheep one at shoppers. life brand. u get twice as much.

FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Ok I know I've haven't been on in a hwile but I tried clicking on the link above and the page came and said my user account may not suffcient privelages. WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by FinaZurp
    Ok I know I've haven't been on in a hwile but I tried clicking on the link above and the page came and said my user account may not suffcient privelages. WTF?
    It's a link to hooker's clen profile. It was moved (probably to a recycle bin of some sorts), and there's a new one up in the Drug Profiles forum....damn I got a good memory ...

Thread Information