heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member

19 years old HELP NEEDED

i just turned 19 a few days ago...im 6'1 and 151lbs...i have been working out for 1 1/2 years on and off but 8 months straight...i gained only 10 lbs that whole time...i am a very hard gainer..now im thinking about taking steroids ...what should i do?? im only looking to put one 15 or 20 lbs with as little side effects as possible.... please help me out...thankx

Ice_cold is offline Junior Member
    I would wait bro,lots of things still growing on you.10lbs in 8 months natural is damn good! are you taking protine? what are your workouts like?(are you pushing yourself hard?) I dont think to many(if at all) will help you with a cycle.Thats up to you to figure out and when you get older and find out what kind of cycle you want to do,then you post your cycle and let the bro's of this site take a look at it and tell you what they think.Im am in no way flaming just think you should wait bro.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    I just posted about situations similar to yours here
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=20803

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    dido

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Give it some more time. You're nowhere near your natural potential. Work hard, eat, and maybe add some supplements.

right now im doing the arnold workout and busting my ass...im taking creatine and just picked up some glutimime..i eat 6 good meals a day and a bar at night...everything i eat is protein...so i guess i will just wait and keep going hard...thankx for everyones opinion..

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by heytheresmoker
    everything i eat is protein
    You'll need a lot of carbs if you want to gain weight. How many calories do you eat per day?

im not sure id say about 2,500 but thats a guess...how much should i be taking in to gain...what other supplements should i be taking?

brazos is offline New Member
    Dude wait. I am now In the last year packing on muscle, I am 21 now. All in HS I did the power lifting but that doesnt add size. Changed over to a BB style of lifting and in 14 months I gained 15lbs pure muscle. I track all my shit for the whole time. Try it chart monthy progress and workouts.

alright ill post back in 3 days and let you guys know how much protein and calories im taking in..

sorry i havent posted my calories for a while but i have been tracking my intake..my calories vary each day but for the week i tracked i took in around 3,200-3,700 calories a day in that 7 day peroid... like i said before i am a very hard gainer...what should i do i dont think i can eat anymore then that... what would one cycle of just deca do to me???would it be that bad for me??? Thankx again everybody trying to help...i know you get these questions all the time...thankx for the patients

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd wait bro.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Bro lay off the AS idea for a while.
    EAT,EAT,and EAT. read this article in the thread "hardgainers part 2 the skinny bastard diet" good read alot of useful info.

good luck,

xxxl83

Freak69 is offline New Member
    EAT UNTILL YOU THINK YOU WILL THROW UP, AND EAT SOME MORE. EAT, EAT EAT, EAT!!!!!!!!!!! Eat TO GROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information