Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
    wobby22 is offline New Member

Tren E Dose Vs Tren A Dose

Hiya,

Do the doses of Tren E and Tren A directly correlate?

Eg: I am currently running 112mg Tren A ED (along with 150mg Prop ED), gains are excellent and sides are tolerable. I am planning my next cycle for next year and want to run Tren E instead as I will bulking and want to use it with Test E and some other longer estered substances so would like to get away without ED Tren A shots if possible.

So do I just run the same doses as I do with Tren A? That would mean approx 800mg of Tren E every week. Would that be the correct conversion?

Thanks,
    -R

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    NO! NO NO NO!

I ran 100mg/ED tren A - 700mg/wk. With tren E you generally start at 300mg's/wk. However i started at 350mg's and im now running 400mg's/wk and it's just right.

I don't have an explanation why..... but Tren E seems ot be more potent with about everyone i've talked to thats used it.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

almostgone is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ...My experience with tren ace and tren enan has been about the same as Haz posted..tren a @ 75-100mg ED and tren enan @ 350-400mg ED....

..I know a few that prefer to shoot tren enan ED, but I won't even go into that right now..

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ok, thanks guys for the quick responses.

I'll adjust it to 350/400mg EW and start from there.

800mg EW did seem kind of high - Not to mention expensive

Cheers,
    R

AG,

BTW - Other than the fact that it is easier to adjust the dose (if you get bad sides) with Tren A when shooting ED, is there any other reason you prefer it over shooting Tren E every week?

Is it more potent / effective?

Thanks,
    -R

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by wobby22
    AG,

BTW - Other than the fact that it is easier to adjust the dose (if you get bad sides) with Tren A when shooting ED, is there any other reason you prefer it over shooting Tren E every week?

Is it more potent / effective?

Thanks,
    -R
    I think he meant that he knew people who shot Tren E every day.... not Tren A. There is a reason for this..... however it's not worth the effort IMHO.

Injections dont really bother me..... it's just a pain in the ass to inject ED..... so i stick to long esthers..... no matter what im trying to achieve.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Ahh that makes more sense - My bad, I missread the post first time round.

Tren E ED, that's seems rather odd to me.

Thanks for the clarification.

Cheers,
    Rob

almostgone is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ..Yes, there are those that prefer to shoot tren enan every day, but like Haz stated..it's really a PITA unless you're one that gets terrible sides from tren enan..
    ..For the record, I generally shoot tren A ED,tren enan E3d, and tren hex E4D or E5D (depending on my mood)....

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thanks for the info.

-R

Thread Information