rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

running while on dbols..Does it slow you down?

I was asking for a buddy of mine that runs all the time, hes gonna stack dbols with test and I told him that dbols would slow his time down cause of the crazy pumps you get in your legs and lower back. Would ya agree with me that it does slow you down and make your time drop some? I was just curious on what ya thought.

Thanks
    RDL

Maetenloch is offline Associate Member
    Dbol gives me back pumps that make runing painful, so I switch to biking while running it.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    I was asking for a buddy of mine that runs all the time, hes gonna stack dbols with test and I told him that dbols would slow his time down cause of the crazy pumps you get in your legs and lower back. Would ya agree with me that it does slow you down and make your time drop some? I was just curious on what ya thought.

Thanks
    RDL
    yes and no.
    more bulk = slower movement
    but stronger muscles = more burts of power and speed. if u asked an olimpic runner if they would us juice as an advantage if it was legal. many would say yes.

musclehead1 is offline Member
    when i did track workouts (repeats of 300m sprints) my coach was like whoa having trouble controlling the speed...i never really felt any huge pumps from it but i wasnt running over 30mg ed.

USN DV is offline Associate Member
    I would say yes from all the weight, but I've haven't like distance running since I broke 200lb, but I haul *ss on short sprints

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    hell it didn't bother me a bit... i played 4 quarters going both ways many a time on those bad boys

Thread Information