Longlivekingarnold is offline New Member

Anything to hold me off

nasd
    Last edited by Longlivekingarnold; 11-27-2005 at 05:41 PM.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Being that you are 20 years old, I think you are old enough to make up your own mind if you want to do a cycle or not. If you want to do it, do it. If not, don't.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    6'3 225lbs and you want to do a cycle. LMAO.

Man don't. Work it up natural, once you start, there's no turning back. And like the other guy said in the other thread, once you start, you have to stick a needle through out life. For your personal case, at your height, there's much more mass to be added. And you dn't look defined at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788

Man don't. Work it up natural, once you start, there's no turning back. And like the other guy said in the other thread, once you start, you have to stick a needle through out life. For your personal case, at your height, there's much more mass to be added. And you dn't look defined at all.
    Youre right im not that defined right now... im eat 8-10 times aday man.... when bulking and natural very hard to stay defined

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Longlivekingarnold
    when bulking and natural very hard to stay defined
    Being defined is the last thing you should be worrying about.Right now you should be focused on aquiring new mass.Down the road you can trim some excess BF off.When I mean down the road,I mean years from now.Just stay somewhat lean(by doing cardio) and continue to eat like there's no tomorrow.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Being defined is the last thing you should be worrying about.Right now you should be focused on aquiring new mass.Down the road you can trim some excess BF off.When I mean down the road,I mean years from now.Just stay somewhat lean(by doing cardio) and continue to eat like there's no tomorrow.

~Pinnacle~

Youre right bro... ive been trying pretty hard... i only do cardio once or twice a week and eat my ass off.. im a thin dude natrually so getting to 225 with no drugs has been extremley diffiuclt thus far

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    Also bro keep in mind that most the guys on here do bodybuilding for show/livings and they are giving you advice on the safest ways for you to go about it, but for me im 19 and 6'2 225 pounds and I started a cycle not knowing the facts so theres no turning back for me and those are my stats as of now, but I dont plan on doing any shows or trying to body build for a living im the average day joe, so im not to worryed about it but dont think by any means im trying to talk you into it, im just saying think it over and I said id do a cycle to start me off then go natty from there on.......yea rite, look for my pics in about 4-5 weeks.

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Slic4788

Im sorry here man but your laughing your ass off?? I mean is 225lbs really that small i mean i thought i had a deasant base to work off

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    Im sorry here man but your laughing your ass off?? I mean is 225lbs really that small i mean i thought i had a deasant base to work off

I was thinking the same thing, and I dont think I turned out that bad.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    I Agree. you do have a decent base to work from. like zapp said, your a big boy now, make up your mind and do it. you know you have all of our support in whatever decision you make. good luck

test.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    I Agree. you do have a decent base to work from. like zapp said, your a big boy now, make up your mind and do it. you know you have all of our support in whatever decision you make. good luck

test.
    Yea your right man thanks for your support bro i appreciate it

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    no, you do not have a decent base to work off of

225@ 6'3 is skinny. You, like many other people on this board who are beginning cycles no matter what they are told, look like you have only been training a few months

post your specific diet and training routine

diet is more important than training, include both amount per meal and the overall of the following: calories and grams of fat/protein/carbs

post that and we can help you a ton

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Naw, bro it's not small at all. I was just laughing at how you want to do roids at this stage. It's definitly a good base, but a BASE means that you have a lot to go further.

You look like you have an ok base from the front but almost no lat development at all.......not ripping on you, just my opinion. How are the legs???

Steroids are not something to be messed with untill you have spent 5 or more years in the gym naturally...with a solid diet and complete training program. I remember when I was 20, I wanted to juice up really bad.....and I did. I was a natural 6'1'' 225, could bench 315x9 and full squat 405 for sets of 8. Eventhough I had lifted for 6 years naturally and had good lifts I still wish now I had waited a few more years.

The bottom line is have your diet and training down to a science. Also you better have a great understanding of steroids, IM injections and a good understanding of Anatomy..

Good luck with what ever you decide to do.
    Last edited by Tyrone_Biggums; 11-27-2005 at 09:22 AM.

guess im a little dissapointed how you guys ripped my pics ive been working out hard for 3 years now little discouraging.... o well guess ill hold off on the juice

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Post up your solidified dietary approach.

Funny how people are giving you advice, but have yet to check the #1 factor.

~SC~

[QUOTE=SwoleCat]Post up your solidified dietary approach.

~SC~[/QUO

ive got the diest in check i eat 8 times a day i would say heres what it looks like
    If youguys could help id apprecitate it
    meal 1: 2 cups oatmeal, 2 scopes protein, juice bannana 9-930
    2:6 eggs 2 of them full 4 whites, turkey burger whole wheat bread, peanuts 11
    3: Tuna fish can or chick and good ammoutn of bake beans with brown rice 1
    4: Preworkout balance bar scope of pp and banna3
    5: Pwo: mass gainer shake 50gs protein 80 carbs, 20oz gatorade 5
    6: lean ground beef or chicken and pasta whole wheat for diiner 7-730
    7:6 eggs 2whole,chicken breast and peice of fruit 10-1030
    8: b4 bed 2 scopes of PP about 35 gs 12-1230
    Last edited by Longlivekingarnold; 11-27-2005 at 03:01 PM.

i understand diet is #1 i thought my diet was pretty solid i do snak on fruit and everything thorughout the day.... also those pics Were takin in the summer at 215 im 10lbs heavier now just to clear that up.... if you guys have any suggestions ffor diet id appreciate...

Come on guys i posted my diet and suggetsions/thoughts why im only 225??

No sugest on the diet? comeon i know youg uys know your shit... what yould you recomend

[QUOTE=Longlivekingarnold]
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~[/QUO

ive got the diest in check i eat 8 times a day i would say heres what it looks like
    7:6 eggs 2whole and peice of fruit 10-1030
    First off you need to eat more real food.
    Protein looks too low in meal 7
    Carbs look low in some meals also....try some Yams or sweet potatos,

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrone_Biggums
    First off you need to eat more real food.
    Protein looks too low in meal 7
    Carbs look low in some meals also....try some Yams or sweet potatos,
    Cool sweet potatoes ill try those.... i think i do eat alittle mroe than i put up that was just of the top of my head... i appreaciate your reply

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Longlivekingarnold]
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~[/QUO

7:6 eggs 2whole,chicken breast and peice of fruit 10-1030
    how can we evaluate vague amounts of food? rewrite this and this time include grams of carbs/fat/protein per meal and calculate your daily caloric total

www.fitday.com
    www.calorieking.com
    www.nutritiondata.com

those sites can tell u the nutritional info of the foods you eat

Thread Information