Thread: BD vs.UG?

jbone30 is offline Associate Member

BD vs.UG?

What are your views on british dragon vs UG prices?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    I thought BD basicly is a big ugl? As far as prices BD is at the upper price range on all their gear... I will be saving money and homebrewing all my gear in the future...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    BD is a UGL

JohnnyB

TCEL300 is offline Member
    i just read 2day somewhere that BD isnt a UGL..it has its license...they r going to try to get licensed in the US also...there orals r priced ok...but the injectables need to come down in price...i cant see myself payn 85$ or whatever the price be for a 10ml bottle of test..also some UGL i haved used have insane quality...i have had my best gains off the last UGL i used...INSANE PUMPS...weight gain...strength...im gonna stay with this UGL..price is right 2

Yea I know that they are a UGL ..just that they have real facilitys and what not..just questioning some of the UG prices lateley..I can get BD cheaper than alot of the top UG's in the game..Just wondering if the price is worth it comparativly to BD

i have never used BD...i have hear there prop is very painful....i use prop in a lot of my sh!t so...also id rather toss my money to a respectable UGL..they appreciate the help and what not you know

Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    i have never used BD...i have hear there prop is very painful....i use prop in a lot of my sh!t so...also id rather toss my money to a respectable UGL..they appreciate the help and what not you know
    Ya know what thats right..screw the man..most of the UGs are good bros..Ok I in favor of No BD until a price change

honestly all the ugl's i have dealt with 90% of the guys have been polite,paitent,respectful..and straight up with me...i mean there r deff some shady guys out there..make sure u pick the right one...good luck

TRICK is offline Associate Member
    i will never use BD again. their sh!t is under dosed and the BA percentange is 5% which hurts like a mutha.

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    I use BD and i like it. Some of their products i would swear by. I also use other UGLs for other things. But yes BD constitues its higher prices from having its 2 large production facilities, as well as some of the best protection against replication of their products, and presses for their orals so that they arent in gel tabs like other UGLs

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    Also -- most sources from UGLs are very polite and very good with shipping etc etc.. but some arent, some UGLs are here one day and gone the next, with handfuls of stolen money.

Where there is money there is greed..

With a respected and known label like BD you can be assured they are working hard to stay around since they are already so established.

Just take care of who you place your trust in

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    BD is UGL? Wow that's news to me. I thought it was human grade?

Thread Information