Thread: Cycle question

Neil2006 is offline New Member

Cycle question

After doing research as well as talking to people who have done many cyles, I still would like everyones opinion on here. Instead of going all out on my first cyle, I have decided to just do one AAS. I am planning on doing 500 mg of Test 250 a week (two shots a week) for a little over 3 months, but I haven't decided if I want to incorporate anything else into it towards the last month.. ..With a good diet and hard work, I'm pretty sure the Test 250 alone will give me some good results (of course a good PCT)...any opinion on this?

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    my opinion is u did nice research/listened to good advice. thats a perfect first cycle - depending on your age/goals/training routine and diet of course.

as for adding something else in - that all depends also on what your goals are. its always good to keep the first cycle simple - as odds are u will do another and that one should be a 'stacker'.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'll move this to the appropriate forum where it can get more views and responses.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    my opinion is u did nice research/listened to good advice. thats a perfect first cycle - depending on your age/goals/training routine and diet of course.

as for adding something else in - that all depends also on what your goals are. its always good to keep the first cycle simple - as odds are u will do another and that one should be a 'stacker'.
    I agree with MD. Wait till next cycle to add.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    for a 1st cycle i would stick to the one you have mentioned mate thats all a begginer needs!

thanks alot.....I just want to see if I get good results from the Test alone, then later down the road do a more complex cycle. It's very easy for me to get AAS and it' good stuff, so If I see good results I'm def. going to try some other cylces. BTW does it really matter if your BF% is over say 16% when it comes to starting a cycle?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil2006
    thanks alot.....I just want to see if I get good results from the Test alone, then later down the road do a more complex cycle. It's very easy for me to get AAS and it' good stuff, so If I see good results I'm def. going to try some other cylces. BTW does it really matter if your BF% is over say 16% when it comes to starting a cycle?
    No...it doesn't matter. That is what my bf was around last year.

thanks alot....i start it next week....so hopefully i get some good results.

Thread Information