11-26-2005, 12:47 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
Low mg/ml or High, what you think?
heres the big question, what do you prefer, high mg/ml doses or low.
E.G- 3 ugl stats right from the bottle, without the commentary.
Test 200 - 200mg/ml-2%v/v benzyl (low benzyl, painless injections)
Test 250 - 250mg/ml-2mg/ml benzyl (medium benzyl, causes slight discomfort after injection)
Test 300 - 300mg/ml-3mg/ml benzyl (painful injections)
big ml, or painless, what do you guys prefer?
11-26-2005, 12:58 PM #2
I would prefere the painless,but it all depends what your use to but i would be willing to try anything
11-26-2005, 01:00 PM #3
somewhere in between... I don't mind a little pain.
11-26-2005, 01:25 PM #4Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
For Testosterone I prefer it to be the standard 250 mg/ml.The higher the concentration,the odds are it will give you next day soreness.
With other gear like Deca /EQ this issue shouldn't arise.
Also,are you sure those 10 ml bottles say 2ml of BA?That's a real lot of BA bro.Sure you don't mean 2% BA?
11-26-2005, 04:17 PM #5Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2005
your correct. testen200 is 2%v/v,
others are 2mg and 3 mg for the whole 10ml amp no ml. my bad.
11-26-2005, 05:13 PM #6Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
Test Enanthate 10 gram conversion
10 grams test E
2ml Benzyl Alcohol = 5% BA
30.5 ml sesame oil
Syringes 3cc & 5/10cc
18 or 20 gauge needles
Whatman sterile filter
1. Weigh out 10 grams of powder.
2. Place powder in vial.
3. Add BA to the vial.
4. Heat oil in the oven to help sterilize it, heat to at least 212 degrees F. I usually heat my oil at 275 to be sure, I put the oil in a muffin pan, just fill one of the indentions this is plenty for these experiments. Also heat more oil than you need, as you will not be able to get it all out of the pan.
5. Add oil to the vial, save 2 ml of oil in the syringe for later. Gently shake vial.
6. Heat mixture if necessary. I like heating my powder products, by placing the vial in a frying pan, and placing it on the eye of the stove.
7. Place a 18 or 20 gauge needle in the sterile vial attach Whatman sterile filter.
8. Place another needle in the sterile vial to relieve the pressure.
9. Draw out solution with a syringe, run though Whatman filter.
10. Take other syringe with 2ml oil, run through Whatman into solution.
Makes 40ml @ 250mg/ml
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)