Thread: girls help

ElDiAbLo19 is offline Junior Member

girls help

my girl wants to cut up on a cycle. I am not sure whats the best for her. anyone with any ideas, girls??? help.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Just a suggestion, but there is a female forum here.

I'd give that a shot to get other female opinions/experiences.

~SC~

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiAbLo19
    my girl wants to cut up on a cycle. I am not sure whats the best for her. anyone with any ideas, girls??? help.
    Let me get this straight.

Your girlfriend wants to do anabolics to get cut up?Has she not heard of the old fashion method of DIET and Cardio?

This isn't pertinent to women only(yes they seem to look for the easy way out much quicker than men),but to alot of young guys on this board as well.

How many posts/threads have you read saying "I'm new to steroids ,but I want to run a cycle to get all ripped,and cut up"....give me a break...get your fat ass on the tread mill you donut eating fvk!

~Pinnacle~

ElDiAbLo19 is offline Junior Member
    gotcha swole, pinnacle u fag, obviously ive been through that, otherwise i wouldnt be asking...........keep your ****ing comment to urself unless u can help with a real answer.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDiAbLo19
    gotcha swole, pinnacle u fag, obviously ive been through that, otherwise i wouldnt be asking...........keep your ****ing comment to urself unless u can help with a real answer.
    I asked you a simple question..why the hostility?

~Pinnacle~

Smiley619 is offline Member
    whoa its getting hot in here...calm down diablo!if your girl cant commit to diet and cardio what makes her think she can comit to diet cardio and AAS?

goose is offline Banned
    This has become a major problem.I feel the sport summplements market,with their Menacing market Strategy technique giving huge Propaganda to the ethos of the people-has a relation with peolpe who want to do ASS for the wrong reasons.Just take this product and you will get cut up,this has become a common way of thought.The key for this is brutal honest education- get her fat ass on a Treadmill for 12 months,5 times a week,at 60 mins.

goose4..............

diezell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Let me get this straight.

Your girlfriend wants to do anabolics to get cut up?Has she not heard of the old fashion method of DIET and Cardio?

This isn't pertinent to women only(yes they seem to look for the easy way out much quicker than men),but to alot of young guys on this board as well.

How many posts/threads have you read saying "I'm new to steroids ,but I want to run a cycle to get all ripped,and cut up"....give me a break...get your fat ass on the tread mill you donut eating fvk!

~Pinnacle~
    lmao, why would a girl wanna get all cut up anyway it think jacked girls are such a turnoff, cardio and diet will get the job done and will be much cheaper and safer

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    peolpe who want to do ASS for the wrong reasons.
    Take heed, make sure you get ASS for all the right reasons.

~SC~

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    get your fat ass on the tread mill you donut eating fvk!
    LMAO. No idea why, but that had me laughing hysterically.

Power Viking is offline Banned
    If I had had a girlfriend (instead of just getting maced when approacing women) I would keep her as far away fra AAS as possible.

For cutting up just get her on the ECA-stack (ephedrine+coffein+aspirin).
    It`s dirt cheap (about $10-15 for a months supply (50 mg a day 4 days a week) with a good supplier).
    Basically it`ll give you such an energy rush that you get all jittery and can`t stand still. I took my tabs before getting on the train to my gym and it was actually physically painful having to sit still.
    With 50 mg ephedrine and some coffein and an asperine a normal sized female could probably hit the threadmill for two hours straight without having ANY motivational problems.

Come to think of it, she should start with 25 mg of ephedrine seeing how she`s probably not my size (6"2 250 lbs).

A lot of body builders use the good old ECA-stack as it increases your metabolism as well as give you a god damn kick. Its`s not very dangerous either unless you do like the morons on the Ricky Lake show who took a handfull of tabs every day and then wanted the FDA to ban it as a food supplement because it`s "dangerous" thus ruining the availability for the rest of us (morons suck!)

Thread Information