THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member

Talking first cycle finished pct in 10 days

finished my first cycle it was 10 weeks long
    i shot 400mg test e a week (since i couldnt get 250mg ml i got 200mg ml) and 400mg deca a week

i moved sept 3rd to a new city and started eating like a horse to prepair for cycle. i started gainin naturally a but before i jumped on prolly 5 pounds. i know i could have waited for natty gains im only 19 and 165 when i started my cycle with a really low body fat. I took my last shot on thursday. I am currently sitting at 191 pounds. 188 189 when i wake up. 191 at end of the day. so overall i would say i gained 25 pounds and i had no problems all my shots went good without a problem. bloodtests were all pretty normal throughout. i found eating super clean was a lil hard and i cheated some days but i didnt care if i put on a lil fat i just wanted the size all together. i hope to post pics of how i look on this thread soon. Also looking to hit second cycle in 2 months of test e deca and dbol with doses the same except for dbol 50mg a day for 4 weeks off the start.

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    Congrats on the gains, although a lot of people aren't going to agree with you being 19 years old I'm sure you know that. Also, I highly recommend you not cycle for atleast another couple of years bro...but if your bent on doing another one and no one can change your mind, alteast wait more than 2 months. maybe 6-8.

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    im not bent on doing another one i just want to hit 210 then i dont care and i will go natural i dont wanna be really any bigger than that
    i know they wont agree that im 19 i ddint want to hop on till 22 but i couldnt gain like 5 pounds took me like 2 months and one night of drinkin or something would set me back.
    i havent drank once and i have been dedicated to eating and being healthy and i like the lifestyle also well on i feel great i sleep less hours and feel compltely rested. i am an extremely hard gainer and wanted to not be one of those guys at the gym that are 160 and think there huge. so im happy and feel great and healthy

Thread Information