ZIA1 is offline New Member

Now I'm Confused

I am getting ready to run 500mg/wk primo along with 300mg/wk test prop. The reason for the low dose of test prop is that I want to have some type of sex drive during my cycle. I know that 300mg/wk of test and the primo will shut me down and I have my PCT all ready to go. Someone told me that there's no point of adding the 300mg/wk of test prop b/c with or without it I will be shut down with 500-600mg/wk of primo and 300 mg/wk of test is not going to give me a sex drive. Is that right?

goose is offline Banned
    Primo at that dose alone would shut you down around 60%.

goose4...........

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Primo at that dose alone would shut you down around 60%.

goose4...........
    Any idea the sides with 600mg/wk of primo? I hear that, even though it is one of the cleanest elements, the higher the dose the higher the sides. Under the profiles section it states: "Primobolan has no propensity to aromatize (convert to estrogen). Since it doesn't aromatize, alot of the side effects commonly associated with estrogen will not be of concern. This means water retention, acne, and gyno will be non-existent more or less. this lack of water retention combined with the slow and steady gains provided by Primo may help to explain why it has earned a repuitation for creating quality muscle gains."

Does this also go for dosages of 600mg/wk?
    Last edited by ZIA1; 11-27-2005 at 10:38 AM.

goose is offline Banned
    Every person is Different,I don`t get sides with 1000mg/wk?,you may with 600mg,however, unlikely.I love primo,but it`s not worth running it on it`s own,especially at your dose,I think you will be disappointed.

goose4....................

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Every person is Different,I don`t get sides with 1000mg/wk?,you may with 600mg,however, unlikely.I love primo,but it`s not worth running it on it`s own,especially at your dose,I think you will be disappointed.

goose4....................
    Depends on what my goals are. I am not shooting for 20lbs. By the way, I also have 5 weeks worth of winny at 400mg/wk. Maybe I'll stack it with that

Thread Information