malic1 is offline New Member

low dose experiment...cheat receptors

heres something i did a while back got some good results...i was allways curious as to how guys could grow off of 1 d-bol/day like arnold or the likes used to stack stuff...the theory behind my experiment was as follows...lets say the body has 400mg/week natural serum test...i know this is not how it works its just oversimplified for arguments sake...everything over or under this will change your bodys natural hormone axis and the body will more or less try to adapt...for example if u take 100mg test/week your body would decrease natural test by 100mg and your total would still be 400mg/week...now d-bol clears pretty fast so 5mg d-bol and 5mg of some injectable depot do not have the same effect on your body...if the dose is low enough i think it is actually possible to grow from 5mg/day because it clears fast and does not seem to trigger any mechanism that supresses natural test...of all d-bols bionabol works/clears the fastest...cant say how i know this those very few who know me will understand...i did 5mg bios for one week and increased to 10mg/day (one every 12 hours so i would have as little hormone as possible in my body) for another 3 weeks...i gained 12-15lb i cant tell cos my weight varys a lot...this was my 4th cycle the first 3 were like 500-800mg primo/week with low dose bionabol...i was very happy with the gains and i even got a killer pump off the 2 tabs as ridiculous as this may soud...i did a blood test right after the cycle and my natural test was a bit low but it was nothing like the results i got before...now the weight i gained is like 20-30% muscle memory from the last cycle cos it was after a layoff but i did gain some new pounds...0 side effects of course cept for some mild water retention...my theory is that 5-10mg/day is not enough to saturate the receptors or if it does saturate certainly not as fast as with regular doses...not everybodys cup of tea but im thinking of doing a regular cycle in the 600-800mg/week range and do the low dose bio post cycle for 3-4 weeks just to keep the gains...i will do 4 weeks of low dose d-bol in the cycle itself and ill pause for the next 4 weeks untill im finished with the injectables and ill start the d-bol about the same time i do the clomid and see how it works...its like that homeotherapy shit but this works...another interesting example is this guy i know who takes 1 d-bol/day for reasons only known to him...hes not a bodybuilder he doesnt even lift hes just crazy but he has some very nice mass...hes been doing it for like 2 years he thinks the d-bol will help him stay fit and lift the weights for him but i cant deny his gains...1tab/day ...alex

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    malic1,
    Welcome to AR

Good post

JohnnyB

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    crazy =\ I cant deny it works, but just CRAZY!

needbigguns is offline Once Human and Inferior - Now Beast-Like and Superior
    does 1 dbol a day really work or is it BS ?

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    It works. Only a little, but it works.
    Also, don't let Ross see this.
    There is a guy in my gym, huge and aggresive, and he only takes 1 d-bol a day, and he swears by a similar (practicaly the same) theory....
    He says, that if he only takes small amounts, it enables him to have all of his natural test, without being shut down... Also, he doesn't do PCT for a d-bol a day...
    The owner of this gym, who is also a juice bag says that he has been doing this for years and he loves it... Never thought much about it untill I read this...
    2 people i personally know who take less than 2 d-bols a days who both claim that it works....
    facinating.

so is it 1 dbol a day or 2 ? and it wownt surpress natty test ?

do i split the dose, 1 in the AM and 1 before gym ?

so will 10mg of Dbol in a morning surpress natty test ? yes or no ?

After treading this most im confused...
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=47144

Does anyone do this when there not on cycles and see any results ?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Threre have been a lot of posts about this, yet no one has shown proof that is doesn't affect your natural test production. So it is still a myth in my book.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    I just finished a little var only cycle. Wouldn't this be the same theory since anavar doesn’t suppress your natural test levels either?

Thread Information