omnipotent is offline Banned

Lightbulb Can you give opinion

Hello Guys ,

i Started a ONLY d-bol cycle .. i am using russian dbols (akpuxuh) this will be week 2 .. i have gained exactly 10 pounds so far and i have almost no water retention , week one i took 20 mg a day(6days on 1 day off) .. week 2 and 3 will be 30 mg a day and week 4 will be 20 mg a day again .. followed by a week of clomids just to make sure i get any estrogen out of my system i also noticed a fair amount of strength gain .. i am only doing d-bols because im not looking to get super "juiced up" i am just trying to put on some weight , i am also taking milk thistle before i take my d-bol.

i would apprciate any opinions or suggestions to what i am doing, thank you.

lil swoll is offline Associate Member
    you really need to do some research

dbol only=bad idea
    PCT needs to be at least 3 wks not 1
    clomid is not very effective at combating estorgen related sides

please do some serious research before touching any AAS again
    Last edited by lil swoll; 11-30-2006 at 07:17 PM.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by omnipotent
    Hello Guys ,

i Started a ONLY d-bol cycle .. i am using russian dbols (akpuxuh) this will be week 2 .. i have gained exactly 10 pounds so far and i have almost no water retention , week one i took 20 mg a day(6days on 1 day off) .. week 2 and 3 will be 30 mg a day and week 4 will be 20 mg a day again .. followed by a week of clomids just to make sure i get any estrogen out of my system i also noticed a fair amount of strength gain .. i am only doing d-bols because im not looking to get super "juiced up" i am just trying to put on some weight , i am also taking milk thistle before i take my d-bol.

i would apprciate any opinions or suggestions to what i am doing, thank you.

can we go ahead and lock this one mods? research....lil swoll is right!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lil swoll
    you really need to do some research

dbol only=bad idea
    PCT needs to be at least 3 wks not 1
    clomid is not very effective at combating estorgen related sides

please do some serious research before touching any ASS again
    Yeah no more Ass for you! I think he meant AAS actually.

Some people are going to tell you that you can't take dbol alone because it is bad for your liver, will bloat your face and blah blah blah.

The smart user will tell you that you should have used some Test as your base and threw in the dbol for 4 weeks to kickstart your 12 week cycle of test.

Dbol offers the same side effects whether you take it alone or stack it with something else.

The only down side to taking dbol only is that you are going to lose most of your gains once you have stopped taking them for a while.

If you take them for too long like say more then 5 weeks, then you risk serious health risks.

I offer you this information because like you, I found this site after I started my dbol only cycle.
    Now I am busting my ass to try to keep the gains almost 4 weeks later. I have lost about 25% so far. There will be Test E in my next cycle. You should consider this too if you decide to use gear again.

well yes techniclly i have looked up stuff on this site for about 2 weeks now .. a friend of mine who is on a cycle of anavar .. trembalone .. and test s. .. told me to do dbol only if i wanna gain a few pounds .. he himself has gained 30+ pounds on dbol alone when he first started.. and i take his word for it .. plus .. my diet is very clean .. i drink 5 liters of water a day .. i have gained 10 pounds in my first week on the dbols .. another friend of mine is doing the same thing and has gained 7 pounds ..

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by omnipotent
    well yes techniclly i have looked up stuff on this site for about 2 weeks now .. a friend of mine who is on a cycle of anavar .. trembalone .. and test s. .. told me to do dbol only if i wanna gain a few pounds .. he himself has gained 30+ pounds on dbol alone when he first started.. and i take his word for it .. plus .. my diet is very clean .. i drink 5 liters of water a day .. i have gained 10 pounds in my first week on the dbols .. another friend of mine is doing the same thing and has gained 7 pounds ..
    You are going to gain weight fast while on dbol yes, but now you know you are going to lose fast too.

Oral cycles offer great gains but not the kind of gains that last.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Congrats you are holding water.

Oh what fun.

~SC~

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Sweet baby Jesus..... not another dbol only thread..........

well .. i gain weight pretty fast as it is .. i just wanted an extra boost .. before i started the cycle i gained 12 pounds in a month naturally .. doin powerlifting .. and just eatin like 5000 calories a day .. but hey .. we will see in 3 weeks i'll show my progress

Thread Information