boxer121 is offline New Member

Angry can anyone help ??

hi group,
    I have just joined here although I have been involved in the sport for 15 years.
    Just like to say a lot of good advise here and it's great to throw questions about.

My question is on TREN ......I started off on 200mg every 3 days along with Prop Equipoise and HGH 4iu daily. After 1 week I had the most terrible stomach pains and while injecting the tren I could feel my wind pipe close and the taste/tingle in my mouth was fookin horrible !!
    Initially I thought I was having anaphylactic shock!!..........can anyone please shed some light on this as it was an amazing product and I would like to try again without the fear of death !!

Many thanks
    s

[QUOTE=boxer121]hi group,
    I have just joined here although I have been involved in the sport for 15 years.
    Just like to say a lot of good advise here and it's great to throw questions about.

My question is on TREN ......I started off on 200mg every 3 days along with Prop Equipoise and HGH 4iu daily. After 1 week I had the most terrible stomach pains and while injecting the tren I could feel my wind pipe close and the taste/tingle in my mouth was fookin horrible !!
    Initially I thought I was having anaphylactic shock!!..........can anyone please shed some light on this as it was an amazing product and I would like to try again without the fear of death !!

Many thanks
    s[/QUOTE

The wind pipe closing and the funny metallic taste is quite normal with tren,i woluld shoot tren a and prop eod(every other day) or even ed(every day) though to keep your blood levels stable.As far as the stomach pains go....sorry cant help...i wouldnt blame the gear or hgh though

Thumbs up

many thanks xtra

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    this has never happened to me although it did happen to one of my mates

its nothing to worry about as long as u can put up with the taste

why every 3 days with tren though? - i would go every day

if you are shooting like 100mg ED the taste /cough is not going to be half as bad as if you shoot it all at once

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by boxer121
    hi group,

Many thanks
    s

what tren are you runnin mate the acetate or depot???

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    what tren are you runnin mate the acetate or depot???
    Exactly! Good quesiton. If the acetate, then you should be hitting it every day due to the half life. 200mgs of acetate at one time would be too much in my opinion.

Also, where is your test at in the cycle.

Most people start off on the GH at 2iu's a day and build up from there as well.

The tren cough is pretty common as well. Tren is some mean stuff...watch your bp while on it bro.

peace,

ttgb

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    These guys are right about all that stuff. I am not sure what tren you are taking but it sounds like it has alot of BA in it. When you inject high amounts of BA into your body and get it directly into your blood stream, it causes the chest to feel tight because the BA is oxidsing(sp) in your lungs. You get a bad cough and fell like you are gonna die for a few min. Usually I get the metal taste with home made tren. Like TTGB said, you have to have test with the tren for lots of reasons. You are gonna get fina D*ck real quick and start feeling like crap. Without the test in my experience tren acetate makes people tired and depressed. No sex, no nothing.
    Add some test, move the shots to at least EOD, and watch your blood pressure at those dosages. You should be cool after that IMO.

Hi, Many thanks for the reply guys.
    Let me explain a bit better.......
    Day 1 200mg Prop / 100mg tren / 200mg equipoise
    same dose every 3 days
    4iu of HGH every day taken all at once before breakfast.........does this sound ok.

ps the tren I have is 200mg/ml mix of tren ace / enanthate and hex

all the best guys and thanks for the advise

scotty

Quote Originally Posted by thetruth-76
    These guys are right about all that stuff. I am not sure what tren you are taking but it sounds like it has alot of BA in it. When you inject high amounts of BA into your body and get it directly into your blood stream, it causes the chest to feel tight because the BA is oxidsing(sp) in your lungs. You get a bad cough and fell like you are gonna die for a few min. Usually I get the metal taste with home made tren. Like TTGB said, you have to have test with the tren for lots of reasons. You are gonna get fina D*ck real quick and start feeling like crap. Without the test in my experience tren acetate makes people tired and depressed. No sex, no nothing.
    Add some test, move the shots to at least EOD, and watch your blood pressure at those dosages. You should be cool after that IMO.
    THANKS FOR THE ADVISE......CAN I ASK WHAT BA IS??

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Benzol Alcohol.

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by boxer121
    THANKS FOR THE ADVISE......CAN I ASK WHAT BA IS??
    benzyl alcohol

KDRLINUS is offline Associate Member
    to quick for me Shortie lol

Thread Information