Stomach pains....

I am currently taking t-bol at 30mgs and I am on my 3 day. Last night I had to shit approximently 9 times. Is this normal? Stomach aches , along with cramps out of nowhere. What do I need to do?

Is your diet the same or has it changed in the last week or two??
    Do you take the Tbol with food or on an empty stomach?

I usually take it with food, but sometimes I take about 30-40 minutes after I eat. Diet is different because of Thanksgiving leftovers that I have annialated.

So is my liver gonna fall out of my ass or what? Seriously , is diarrea and being nausius normal with starting out with t-bol , will it pass, or should I just discontinue useing it?

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    any orals i have taken seem to bother my stomach... idon't think your liver is in jeopardy of falling out your ass after 3 days at 30mg ed......

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    any orals i have taken seem to bother my stomach... idon't think your liver is in jeopardy of falling out your ass after 3 days at 30mg ed......

So what do you do to combat the diarreah and pains? Im glad it's not in jeopardy. last night I thought it was in the toilet and I called 911

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    my body got used to the orals i guess.... i always had some stomach discomfort while on orals... that and wld get bad heartburn.... i just dealt with it...
    if u are shittin 9 times a day that cld be something else like something u ate...

Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    my body got used to the orals i guess.... i always had some stomach discomfort while on orals... that and wld get bad heartburn.... i just dealt with it...
    if u are shittin 9 times a day that cld be something else like something u ate...

Yeah I feel the heartburn as well. Probly just my body adapting to it. Tbol is probly just isnt fitting well with all the food I've been eating, and I've heard that the first week/days that people that are on tbol feel like shit so...I'll just see what happens. How did you take your milk thristle with your orals, at night , or is it needed with my dosage around 20-40mgs , will it flush out the tbol and limit my gains?

bump

If the irritation continues you should stop using that drug

bump

Thanks for the replys tyrone biggums and topvega I appreciate it. Just found out that some members of my family were sick as well, so I'm guessing I caught a bug from them. peace.

Thread Information