Bigashell is offline Junior Member

Anthing to prevent hairloss????? help out

i dont think im prone to hairloss in my family but i was just tryin to make sure if there is anything u can take while on a cycle or after that would prevent hairloss. Im just tryin to be sure cuz im only 20 and god forbid my hair fell out, so let me know.

Another question if there is somethin that u could take how much would it be???????????? And would if affect anything if u take it with liquidex?????? thanks fellas let me know

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Propecia / Proscar, this will help, there is a shampoo but I can't think of the name. I sure someone will know.

JohnnyB

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    You can use Nizoral shampoo...I use proscar when i am on a heavy cycle...

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Bump this post I am also curious on what everyones opinion is on this subject. I have one buddy who swears by Nizoral and says its the best for blocking dht. Another one of my buddys swears by a dht and conditioning shampoo made by Nioxin. What is everyone elses opinion on the BEST shampoo to use Nizoral or Nioxin ????

murph is offline Member
    you can take saw palmetto,.......its cheap and supposed to help aswell....

tanto is offline Junior Member
    the best things to use to prevent hair loss IMO are:finasteride(proscar,propecia) and spironolactone-topical.finasteride will only help if you're using testosterone .spiro will work with everything,it's androgen blocker

Bigashell is offline Junior Member
    well tanto im gonna take eq,sus and dbol and i heard eq has a reputation for hairloss, again im not losing my hair or anything im just real curious on how to keep this from maybe happening, cuz im only 21 and i surely dont want my shit fallin out. what do u guys suggest for the eq?? do u guys think the sus has anything to do with hairloss? this is my first also so my dose will not be that high.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by murph
    you can take saw palmetto,.......its cheap and supposed to help aswell....
    That only helps with Anadrol , deca , and fina

tanto is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Bigashell
    well tanto im gonna take eq,sus and dbol and i heard eq has a reputation for hairloss, again im not losing my hair or anything im just real curious on how to keep this from maybe happening, cuz im only 21 and i surely dont want my shit fallin out. what do u guys suggest for the eq?? do u guys think the sus has anything to do with hairloss? this is my first also so my dose will not be that high.
    eq is not hars on your scalp,dont worry you're not going to lose hair on eq.sust and especialyd-bol might be different story.from my own expirience i found d-bol to be very harsh on the scalp,even at 20-25mg a day i felt ichy scalp and notice hair falling out,sustanon will convert into DHT wich is bad on scalp and prostate too.like i posted before finasteride will help only with test,not with dht or dht derivates.dont let that post scare you because some people dont expirience any hair loss even on high dosages,it all depends on your genetic or if you;re predisposed to baldness,in that case aas will only speed up whole proces.if you're planning to runn relatevely low dosages and not prone to mpb ,then no worries.you didnt mention dosages,and for how long to runn d-bol ?

Thread Information