Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member

Question Injection site question?

Okay for you guys who shoot in the delts what advantages do you see in this, Im having problems shooting myself in the arse, the test is to thick to push threw a 23 gauge needle at that angle, so I have to have someone do it and I dont like ppl knowing I do this so..... and I think 1 is 2 many, so the delts I heard was the easyist site to inject your self, but I need some personal opinions and info on this, like how much can you inject into your delt and can you push test threw a 25 gauge needle also do you go the full 1 inch in on your delts, and last but not least whats the pain factor were talking about here?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryano2005
    Okay for you guys who shoot in the delts what advantages do you see in this, Im having problems shooting myself in the arse, the test is to thick to push threw a 23 gauge needle at that angle, so I have to have someone do it and I dont like ppl knowing I do this so..... and I think 1 is 2 many, so the delts I heard was the easyist site to inject your self, but I need some personal opinions and info on this, like how much can you inject into your delt and can you push test threw a 25 gauge needle also do you go the full 1 inch in on your delts, and last but not least whats the pain factor were talking about here?
    It depends on how developed your delts are.If they aren't that big,you should stick with 1 CC.
    Yes,you can use a 25g 1" pin for Test E.That's what I use as well.

If you are on the lean side,and delts aren't that big,you won't have to go the full inch on your delts.

Pain is factored in on the virgin muscle theory,plus what type of gear you use.Test E,Deca ,EQ,Cyp are painless to shoot anywhere.

www.spotinjections.com

~Pinnacle~

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    well, i shot my delts for the first time yesturday. pretty easy, although you have too asperate with one hand wich is kinda tricky when learning. pain is fine, little swollen and sore, but its' too be expected....winny is rough. i used a one inch 22g. 25g is fine as well. good luck

Okay so the first time I shoot the muscle its gonna hurt, and I have pics in the picture section so you can see for your self how developed my delts are and say the day I shot my delts is the day I need to work them out or is it best to ster away from that?

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    Delts were easiest for me, although I've never gave myself a shot, My bro did it for me and my gf is doing it for me next since he doesn't live here anymore. Maybe try the thighs, they hurt a lot less than the arse plus you can use the 1" and keep the syringe strait. I don't like getting stuck with the 23 1/2" needles. Hurts like hell

Okay shooting into the thighs scares the hell outta me I dont know about all that, its taking quit a bit of nerve to try delts.

say the day I shot my delts is the day I need to work them out or is it best to ster away from that?
    I purposely inject certain muscle groups hours before working them.I'm a believer in the fact oil will loosen the fascia and help aid in growth.

~Pinnacle~

bro don't be scared. Your gonna have to do it sooner or later. Can't shoot the delts the whole cycle. Give it a shot... Just turn your head and poke. Afterwords it feels like a charlie horse thats it.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I purposely inject certain muscle groups hours before working them.I'm a believer in the fact oil will loosen the fascia and help aid in growth.

~Pinnacle~
    hmmm, never thought of that

I guess thats 1 way of looking at it, and also I read alot about site specfic growth, like when your shooting delts the delts will grow, and if you shoot in thighs your thighs will grow, I wouldnt belive none of this if it wasnt for the fact I got a fat arse now were ive been shooting the arse for a while.

I guess thats 1 way of looking at it, and also I read alot about site specfic growth, like when your shooting delts the delts will grow, and if you shoot in thighs your thighs will grow, I wouldnt belive none of this if it wasnt for the fact I got a fat arse now were ive been shooting the arse for a while.
    I've brought my rear delt head up alot by spot injecting there frequently.There is some truth to this bro.Whether it's the oil or hormone,not sure,but it appears to work.

~Pinnacle~

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    listen bro. delts is the easiest injection site. after u do it u will never want to put sauce anywhere else. ur just nervous cause its the first time and u think ur doing something wrong. it will be good. hmm.... i think im going to go inject mine now for fun.

Okay give me a run down of the most popluar sites and how you all rotate them, I need to try something new because arse injections are getting old, and what size pin do you all use?

V5RED is offline Associate Member
    thighs are the easiest to inject in
    then delts
    then chest
    then biceps
    then ass
    then calves

based on pain and ease of injection

.........man juicy say for instants something does go wrong and I get a huge ass knot in my arm, I need to know more about this before I jump into it.

I use a 25g pin for all injections.

Here's what I shoot :

All 3 deltoid heads.Anterior,Medial,and Posterior.

I hit both heads on my Bi's.

I hit all three heads on my Tri's.

I hit my pecs as well.

I DON"T USE QUADS OR GLUTES!

Here's a few diagrams to assist you...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Injection site question?-biceps.gif   Injection site question?-triceps.gif   Injection site question?-pec1.jpg  

Hey bro is that you in your avatar V5RED

yes, it is

also my brew is way too high in ba hence i get knots wherever i shoot most of the time, but thighs are by far the least painful

Jeez Pinnacle, okay I know im not gouing to try chest, bicep or tricep no offense to you, im just a pus, and about the heads of the delts you shoot, tell me how you go along about doing that, I didnt realize you can shoot your delt in 3 spots..... man im unedumacated.

The delt.........Does it look that difficult?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Injection site question?-deltoid.gif   Injection site question?-delta.jpg   Injection site question?-delt2.jpg  

Bro your thick, it looks like the site specific is working for you.

Anyone ever done their lats b4? v5?

Bro your thick, it looks like the site specific is working for you.
    That isn't me bro...it's off the site spot injections...lol...I'm bigger than that guy!!!

~Pinnacle~

Actually no not really, thats why im most interested in that, but also it might just be in my head every 1 I know personally who shoots delts and the guy in that pic has got acne realy bad over there arms....... did you all start seeing acne when you started delts?

Id say you are pinnacle, as much info you know about all this, and thanks for your alls time with this, im like you all I need help every once in a while.

Actually no not really, thats why im most interested in that, but also it might just be in my head every 1 I know personally who shoots delts and the guy in that pic has got acne realy bad over there arms....... did you all start seeing acne when you started delts?
    Come on man...acne isn't site specific...he has acne all over his friggin body.
    Hhas nothing to do with delt injections.You have acne on your ass only?

~Pinnacle~

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    .........man juicy say for instants something does go wrong and I get a huge ass knot in my arm, I need to know more about this before I jump into it.
    man. im assuming that u know how to inject delts. u should use medial (the middle head in shoulder) first it is the largest head with most meat. go to http://www.siteinjections.com/index3.htm for more info. i have also injected the posterior head. harder to do safely. do not inject the anterior head IMO. there are way tomany nerves at the front of the body and one mistake and ur arm will be a numb lump of sh..well u get the idea. no probs with side delt tho. just keep are loose and relaxed while injecting (not tense, do not twitch). well since u have injected ur ass be for i guess u should be fine. good luck bro.
    JS
    pm me if u need more details.

lol........ no but thanks for asking, I relized how stupid that sounded sorry.........so let me get this straight 25 gauge 1inch needle for delts and is it safe to do 1cc in 1 delt like on a monday then another cc in the other on thursday, threw out the cycle or is this site just a releif site for another.

Okay thanks Juicy and I prolly will pm you later just to make sure, and thanks agin.

Okay 1 last Question do I need to put the whole 1 inch in the delt, my pics are in the picture fourmn

Okay 1 last Question do I need to put the whole 1 inch in the delt, my pics are in the picture fourmn
    whatever size needle you use, inject the whole needle.....if ur delts are too small for a 1" needle, then get a shorter needle

b/c if u try to go halfway u will push the needle deeper when u inject and risk injecting right into a blood vessel

Well I dont know if my delts are to small or not to tell you the trurth.

bro I weighed like a 155 when I injected the delts for the first time. 1" went in jus fine

Dubsta is offline Junior Member
    Delts are easy...my GF is doing it for me...can't feel a thing. Hurts the next day a bit.

Here is a tip, hold the syringe under the hot tap water before switching pins and injecting, makes it go in easier.

Oh okay thanks for the help you all.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V5RED
    whatever size needle you use, inject the whole needle.....if ur delts are too small for a 1" needle, then get a shorter needle

b/c if u try to go halfway u will push the needle deeper when u inject and risk injecting right into a blood vessel
    If his delt are too small for a 1" needle he prob aint ready for juice..JMO

Youd be suprised how big I am, sence my pics in the picture formn ive gained..... um lil size so I aint worryed about my delt size now, and I will be posting pics in about 4 weeks.

Thread Information