NoobJuice is offline Member

British Dragon Test E

I could be mistaken but has anyone noticed the new British Dragon enanthate is a little darker than a year ago

Ripp3D is offline Junior Member
    BD constantly tests chemicals to ensure high quality which, due to inconsistencies with manufacturers of raw materials, has forced us to switch suppliers on several occasions. We now test all chemicals before purchase. Although the chemicals are same, the process used in their manufacture may vary, which results in different shades. The quality of our finished products, however, is always high.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripp3D
    We now test all chemicals before purchase. Although the chemicals are same, the process used in their manufacture may vary, which results in different shades. The quality of our finished products, however, is always high.

Well if they test chemicals before every purchase why dont they test potency prior to being put on the market????

The reason I ask is b/c I started a thread about 2 weeks ago on BD and their dosing. Someone sent out some of their Test E and it cam back underdoesed big time. I"m pretty sure it was tested at 185mg/ml when labeled at 250mg/ml.

I just finished up my cycle of all BD and was not impressed. I have a leftover bottle of Test E and am going to send it out this week to get tested. I'll be better able to comment further when those test results come back

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    I actually believe it tested out at 149mg/ml instead of 250mg/ml if we are talking about the same lab results. Either way both results SUCK

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Well if they test chemicals before every purchase why dont they test potency prior to being put on the market????

The reason I ask is b/c I started a thread about 2 weeks ago on BD and their dosing. Someone sent out some of their Test E and it cam back underdoesed big time. I"m pretty sure it was tested at 185mg/ml when labeled at 250mg/ml.

I just finished up my cycle of all BD and was not impressed. I have a leftover bottle of Test E and am going to send it out this week to get tested. I'll be better able to comment further when those test results come back

Quote Originally Posted by ynot_5_0
    I actually believe it tested out at 149mg/ml instead of 250mg/ml if we are talking about the same lab results. Either way both results SUCK

Yup that's the one. I didnt bother to go searching for it. Thats why I put "I think."

You're right though, the results sucked. Let's see what happens when I send out my bottle

Bratty4him is offline Female Member
    Have you spoken with the lab yet? I sent an email to SRCS labs but haven't gotten a response back yet. I have some BD test I'd like tested as well. I had shitty results from it and I want to find out why. Was on 750mg a week and really didn't see anything great as far gains. Let me know what you hear.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Yup that's the one. I didnt bother to go searching for it. Thats why I put "I think."

You're right though, the results sucked. Let's see what happens when I send out my bottle

Quote Originally Posted by ynot_5_0
    Have you spoken with the lab yet? I sent an email to SRCS labs but haven't gotten a response back yet. I have some BD test I'd like tested as well. I had shitty results from it and I want to find out why. Was on 750mg a week and really didn't see anything great as far gains. Let me know what you hear.

Wow thats verbetum of what I said. I actually wrote them and they never got back to me either. Kind of pisses me off.

I actually have a phone number that I got from someone that has used them before. I'll PM it to you right now

Thread Information