en1222 is offline Member

I think my BF% went up.. but how???

My stomach and love handles in the last few weeks def got bigger...
    My diet is in check except for the one "cheat meal" and i do cardio 4x a week @ 30min a day...I am 5'11 195 15%bf

I am running 4ius 6/1 of serostim for 5 months now.. I know its real because my boy has been doing it for a year with great results plus it was working great for me up until a few weeks ago... I was going to start my next cycle but not now due to the increase of my stomach fat...I started to run aromasin @ 25mg/ED because i wanted to run it a few weeks before i started my next cycle. My last cycle ended in Aug so i figured it was enough time to wait..I just got bloodwork about 1 month ago and my test level was fine.
    What could it be?
    What could be causing this dramtic change in my stomach fat?
    Could it be anything pertaining with my estrogen levels?(but i was taking aromasin)
    Could it be the GH not mixing with something correctly?
    I do not know what else to do? I started ECA yesterday to see if that helps...

en1222 is offline Member
    bump need help??

en1222 is offline Member
    As far as the currecnt kit being hcg , I did the pregancy test and it was negative..However the kit i did before this i did not test and thought it was hcg (it was a saizen kit, the only one i did) but i started the aromasin and I took the saizen kit for only two weeks in the begining of Oct

My diet has not changed much at all nothing i would think could cause this effect.. the only thing is i started the aromasin...

Should i take another AI or stop everything and just take a ECA for a few weeks?

Thanks

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Have you been monitoring your BF?

Could it just be bloat?

Are you absolutely certain your diet is "In check"?

~Pinnacle~

Why don't you post your diet?

en1222 is offline Member
    I will post my diet tomorrow when i get time but i am pretty sure its in in check, it has not changed much in the past 5 months...I have not been monitoring the exact % but when my pants feels alittle tight that fit 2 months ago then i just assume...

Could my coristol be high??

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    dont mean to hijack, but is it possible to gain an inch or more on your waist from bloat? i have been bulking hard for the last couple months and my bf doesnt seem to be any higher, but my waist measurement is up about an inch......

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by godkilla
    dont mean to hijack, but is it possible to gain an inch or more on your waist from bloat? i have been bulking hard for the last couple months and my bf doesnt seem to be any higher, but my waist measurement is up about an inch......
    Could be from increase in cal. Your stomach are fuller.. Bad explaining but hope you`ll get what I mean.

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    Could be from increase in cal. Your stomach are fuller.. Bad explaining but hope you`ll get what I mean.
    gotcha, thnx.

en1222 is offline Member
    could a spike in coristol cause this??

Thread Information